The Fab Force 5 of MyVmk

Nicola

Awww, that looked like so much fun! :'D Some of those pics really made me lol xD I hope I can join the craziness with you guys sometime :3

ClaytonA

Just wanted to send a shout-out to you guys! I saw you while hunting for clams and I laughed so hard. It was so cute and you all are so fun. Thanks for that!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Awww, that looked like so much fun! :'D Some of those pics really made me lol xD I hope I can join the craziness with you guys sometime :3
We welcome everyone! ;) Hey there Nic<3

Just wanted to send a shout-out to you guys! I saw you while hunting for clams and I laughed so hard. It was so cute and you all are so fun. Thanks for that!
I'm so happy there's so many positive reactions to us! :) You guys all rock!

Miss

Here are some pics from tonight :)

On a real note: thanks to the staff for having fun with us. It's more enjoyable when we aren't being called clones and having people saying we are spamming. We really are just trying to release the tension that shells have been giving to lots of people and make others smile. :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
More from tonight!

Tonight we went for... an earthier tone

Zachary made a move on Amy :o!

Silhouette, "you have saved our lives, we are eternally grateful."

Kevin knows he loves us.

Thanks for the love though Kevin!

We are fab for sure! Thanks Cell!

We love you Cell!

Thanks a bunch to everyone that joined in with us! We had even more members tonight than last night, and the more everyone joins in the more fun we have! You are all fabulous!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
You guys technically are clones like I said even though you kept snapping at me for continuously saying they were clones. People have their right to an opinion and you can ignore them just like the people that are annoyed by it.
We're sorry you feel that way! :( And we apologize for anything we said that might've come across as disrespectful, that was definitely not our intention :). We do this because we like to go around and make people happy and add some positivity to the game! We aren't clones as clones are produced from one cell and we certainly weren't made like that :o! We hope we can make your day better as well, everyone deserves to enjoy their MyVMK experience. Thank you for sharing your opinion, after all honest is the best policy! Perhaps someday soon you'll be a fan of the Fab Force 5 and a member to help spread more joy through out the game :)!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
r u advertising urself as "good people who do good deeds"
We're really just a group of friends that like to have fun, goof off, and spread some joy throughout the game. We allow anyone to join in with us, no one is excluded! :) If we get to make someone happy in the process, it just makes it that much better! :)