The game is back up but I can't log in

Karalora

Since a Firefox update made me unable to log in directly through the website, I have been using MyVMK Pal to play. Ever since the server migration, the app won't load the login fields. I get the "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" message and if I choose Continue, it goes to the main page but I have no ability to log in. Please help!

riddleguy

1. In Firefox, type "about:config" (no quotes) in the URL bar and press enter.
    1. If it warns you about voiding the warranty, you can click the button to continue. It's fine don't worry.
  2. Right click on this page and selected New>Boolean.
  3. Set the preference name to "plugin.load_flash_only" (no quotes) and click Ok.
  4. Set the boolean value to "false" (no quotes) and click Ok.
  5. Restart Firefox (if necessary, it may work without needing to restart FF)
This fix worked for me so i could get in without myvmkpal...have you tried doing the above?

Restart Firefox (if necessary, it may work without needing to restart FF)
This fix worked for me so i could get in without myvmkpal...have you tried doing the above?
A restart of Firefox is required, and thanks for the help

Your fix seems to be working for me as well. I'd still like to keep this thread open and get a fix for MyVMK Pal as well, just to have a backup plan.
I still cannot get pal to work after trying many things :(

Karalora

@VMK_Rapunzel

Thanks for the heads-up. It's still pretty buggy though. Keeps freezing on me when I try to go into my inventory. This happens with both Firefox and MyVMK Pal.

Last edited:
I tried Dude's recommendation but something seems to be wrong. I uninstalled it from my list, but I still have a desk icon and can't get rid of it. When I go to the PAL site and try and download, it says I still have PAL on my computer and do I want to start it. I click "yes" but nothing happens. My whole computer is now a mess. Bleh

I tried Dude's recommendation but something seems to be wrong. I uninstalled it from my list, but I still have a desk icon and can't get rid of it. When I go to the PAL site and try and download, it says I still have PAL on my computer and do I want to start it. I click "yes" but nothing happens. My whole computer is now a mess. Bleh
I don't think you properly uninstalled it using the uninstall program that comes when you download it. There would be no more desktop icon if you had

I don't think you properly uninstalled it using the uninstall program that comes when you download it. There would be no more desktop icon if you had
You're right, I didn't uninstall it on the game because I couldn't pull the game up anymore. When I clicked on the desk icon that is when it told me that the app no longer worked on my computer. But I guess it finally worked after I trashed the desk icon and then deleted that item from trash. But I appreciate you, and everyone else, trying to help. You never know when a suggestion will work, or that we missed a fix. Thank You :)