@ the people you love

@Rosey You are the funniest girl i've ever met! @RockStar_PoohBear you were here for me when i needed you most your a shoulder for me to cry on <3. @honeybadger you are the picture perfect example of a picture perfect friend remember im always here to talk and have tons of experience with the darn stupid liver! xD @Hopper O god... Uhhh.. thats not what i'm trying to say its just.... xD You were my first real friend on myvmk! @Dinglehopper You are the nicest little fork around i couldn't ask for a better friend! :) Thanks to everyone who has been a friend to me on vmk <3 ILY guys!

@Rosey You are the funniest girl i've ever met! @RockStar_PoohBear you were here for me when i needed you most your a shoulder for me to cry on <3. @honeybadger you are the picture perfect example of a picture perfect friend remember im always here to talk and have tons of experience with the darn stupid liver! xD @Hopper O god... Uhhh.. thats not what i'm trying to say its just.... xD You were my first real friend on myvmk! @Dinglehopper You are the nicest little fork around i couldn't ask for a better friend! :) Thanks to everyone who has been a friend to me on vmk <3 ILY guys!
Aww this made my day and put the biggest smile on my face! :) thank you so much! I can’t wait to make more memories and hangout more. Thank you for being so kind and an awesome friend! I also admire your strength with all that’s happened and your positivity! See ya in the game! <3

@honeybadger, we recently met but you're a great game player. I love playing different games with you

Aw :') you're an amazing person I'm happy to call you one of my good friends on here and i love playing games with you as well![DOUBLEPOST=1512965737][/DOUBLEPOST]
@honeybadger you make me feel missed :), and you’re mad cool Ill be back in no time so we can chill in game more and I can help you find more of your wants lol.
Aw :') i do miss you its been 3458349348594 years! counting down the days! 7 dayzzzzz! <3