The Small House Trade Room

Bindingkey

This is a room I'm still adding on to, it's never going to look the same, but it's just gonna be a dumping ground of stuff I get when they come out. It's now functioning as a trade room (called Small House Trades), stop by any time, chill and hangout (I'm literally doing nothing lol) and trade! I'm buying items in bulk now so if you ask for something I might just have a spare I can trade with.

I'll also be doing expansions for themed holidays. Halloween items will be in the Conservatory, Christmas items will be in the Lounge and Valentines/Easter/Dreams items will be moved to the Garden when I get more of them.

small house10.jpg
small house7.jpg
small house6.jpg
small house3.JPG
small house2.JPG
small house.JPG

The New Conservatory
conservatory2.jpg

The Holiday Lounge

coming soon

The Beautiful Garden

coming soon

Last edited:

xCandieex

Love Is Infinite ღ
Adorable! It looks so cozy!

Cute and cozy! I love it (:

Plus, I'm sure the crackling sounds of the fire add to the coziness

Navii

Agreed with all ^. Just looks really nice and clean, would be a nice place to hangout!

Bindingkey

Thanks for the nice comments guys! This is my September room, I'm excited to add any new/rereleased items staff is planning for so I'll keep this thread posted with room updates!

Bindingkey

Updated with blue crates and the moonlight backdrop I removed from the VMK Dining Hall! September Blues are the theme for the house!

Bindingkey

the house has been redecorated with some Christmas items I've collected! hours of HM has led to this moment so. I'm officially stating that this will be officially a trade room! Come check it out, it's open!

Bindingkey

The Small House is open again!

So I've been gone for about a year now and I missed this game. So I'm starting to get back in the swing of things. I'm bringing back the Small House and the VMK Dining Hall, and the two now share conjoining Toontown teleporters. The Small House will officially be a trading and hang out room. I'll try to be open for Host Events and weekends when I can, but if anything I'll mostly be open during the evenings after I'm done with morning classes. I'll update this thread when I'm opening the room.

small house7.jpg

Also, I've opened up my Halloween themed expansion, The Conservatory, so if anyone wants to move their party over to a spooky sight for the celebration, don't be shy!

conservatory2.jpg

Bindingkey

this has reopened as...

Small House Trades
The Small House has come a long way but I'm proud to say that after a long time, it's finally ready to be opened as an official trade room and hub for most of my on forum trading. Please stop by!