Theme Feedback

riddleguy

I decided to make a theme feedback questinarie to help staff plan for future themes!

1.How are you enjoying the themes?
2.What are you top 3 most wanted themes?
3.Are you happy with the item/event releases for each month? How could the staff improve?

and now here are my answers.
1.How are you enjoying the themes?
I'm enjoying them a fair amount! Seems to altenate between a theme i love and a theme i think is ok...which i think is pretty good for me. We can't expect everybody to be big fans of every theme.
2.What are you top 3 most wanted themes?
Kingdom Hearts,Halloweentown and Disney Afternoon. And muppets is a close 4th.
3.Are you happy with the item/event releases for each month? How could the staff improve?
I feel the staff is handling the releases fairly good for the most part. They are listening to player suggestions for items and themes and releasing new stuff at a good rate. I just feel the collection events could be improved in terms of drop rates/length. I feel the pod event and couples blind bag has dragged on too long and the drop rates for the pods could have been better.

I always love questionaires, gives me freedom of Speech

Q1.How are you enjoying the themes?

A1. Honestly some months felt disappointing/underwhelming. No offense to those that liked the months I'm about to name off the top of my head. Weddings, Sci-fi, Pixar Pt1, Underrated . Weddings for me cause it was relatively close to Valentine's and we had I think enough lovey-dovey stuff for a bit. Sci-fi I'm disappointed Tron/Tron:Legacy wasn't anywhere in that month, as well as would've been a great time to rerelease Tron stuff like the room, outfit, furniture, and could've made like a recolor or two for some like maybe a gold colored lightcycle, that's just me tho. Pixar Pt1 everyone already knows that was a hard time for Staff so it's understandable why that month was.... that month, mainly a good number of GAs had stepped down or took a break and this was unforeseen so staff couldn't restructure itself in time and lots of stuff was last minute or completely forgotten. And Underrated mainly like some movies picked were not really underrated. I say Hercules is under appreciated yes but not underrated. The Great Mouse Detective, I love me Sherlock and Mystery stuff. There is a vast number of forgotten titles and I felt like could've been more better suited movie picks?

Q2.What are you top 3 most wanted themes?

A2. KH Pt 1, 2, and 3 lel. But besides KH I'd like disney channel stuff/month, classics like Kim possible, American Dragon, Suite Life, Cory in the House (Favorite anime), and Marvel month would be awesome, I need Tony Stark/Iron Man stuff tbh and deadpool too.

Q3.Are you happy with the item/event releases for each month? How could the staff improve?

A3. It's gotten better, Idk if I can say happy. Content is more accurate. Counter to you riddle on this, sometimes they listen too much? I like to be left in the dark on occasion to wonder what staff has in store for players. If it's always what the players say/suggest/want then idk, takes some of the fun and no surprise (Pros and Cons). Now for collection events like pods there should be a clear begin and end date on that. Easter and Pods went on a bit too long if you ask me. Pods is still going on, gg no re. Weekly releases are sometimes a thing, but still should be on a set date so it gives players something to look forward to during the week. Some events are disappointing or not as fun dare I say Especially with lag (Hosts pls dont ban me I love you), I kno you can only do so much eventing before it becomes repetition with limited resources, it's hard to make all new original host events every month.