Theme for April!

I would prefer the slow month to be May. I go to Disneyland for a week and would miss out if it went slow April and picked back up in May. As for themes, I just really want the theme to involve the release of Tangled items. Oooooooooo, maybe they could make a royalty month. Rerelease the princess outfits but also release prince costumes and the Aurora styled princess dresses <3
yaaaaaassssss

Roxas__

Keyblade Weilder
I vote that we have either a month where we earn double credits to help save up for later stuff, Or a fantasy themed month.

I know that sounds stupid, But Having clothing styles from hercules and kingdom hearts would be great :P

Last edited:

Surreal

its not baseball theme thank god
Was that confirmed anywhere?
Yes. Amy said so in the FB group.
Doesn't mean it won't be released at the start of baseball season though ;)
I don't like baseball very much, but I wouldn't cry if that was april's theme. >.>
They'll probably just released like they did with the football stuff and not have it as the whole month's theme

Roxas__

Keyblade Weilder
its not baseball theme thank god
Was that confirmed anywhere?
Yes. Amy said so in the FB group.
Doesn't mean it won't be released at the start of baseball season though ;)
I don't like baseball very much, but I wouldn't cry if that was april's theme. >.>
They'll probably just released like they did with the football stuff and not have it as the whole month's theme
That sounds preferable. That does leave us with the question of "What is the theme gonna be?" though >.>

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
It would be nice if they released the baseball room as well as the refreshment room. Not the biggest sports fan but I do love sports in VMK. My avatar does all the work instead of me lol. The new pin and the baseball outfit looks great.