This or That - BOOK version

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Matched Trilogy

The Mortal Instruments Series or Heroes of Olympus Series

Chill

Percy Jackson, only because I'm not familiar with the former.

My Sister's Keeper (by Jodi Picoult) or The Giver (by Lois Lowry)?

bobsbestgame

The giver!!! (Such a work of art... I can't wait for the movie <3)

Percy Jackson series or Heroes of Olympus series

mark

10 mins late to everything
Catch 22

Perks of Being a Wallflower or a The Fault in Our Stars (please take a look at these summaries before automatically choosing the most populated one)

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
Hunger Games

Diary of a Wimpy Kid or Big Nate (books from like 6th grade, lol, dont worry im currently reading TFIOS) :cool:;P

Cat

Ugh Hunger Games I guess, though I think it's extremely overrated, I still prefer it to Divergent.

The Fault in Our Stars

hunger games or Enders game
ENDER'S GAME IS THAT EVEN A FAIR COMPARISON? Omg.. Ender's Game is a classic and shouldn't even be in the same league as Hunger Games.

Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of The Rings?

Alamar

Chronicles of Narnia. The Lord of The Rings kills me with all the descriptions, but it does make for amazing movies.

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel or The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod?

mark

10 mins late to everything
Even though I read The Chronicals of Vladimir Tod I see the summary AND book titles intrigue me to reading the Secrets of the Immortal instead of The Chronicals of Valdimir Tod (if I were never to read it)

stargirl or the outsiders
(these books are literally the most random i ever chose to compare)

Alamar

the Secrets of the Immortal are really interesting! I would recommend reading them if you like books involving magic and prophecies.

Stargirl, I read the summary for the Outsiders and it didn't really interest me?? Stargirl was a weird book though.

Septimus Heap Series or Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close?