Toontown

Right before I played VMK, I recall playing Toontown.
And although it came to an end, it really was a fun game for me.
My user was KingSpike, I don't know why I was a boy character LOL.

I played it the other week for a while. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my account from when I was a kid was still there. (: It's sad how everything is closing.

Monorail

100+ laughpoint club, stand UP.
Haha, I played a few years ago before quitting/falling out of it because I didn't wanna keep paying.
Man that game was so fun.

honeypup

Monorail said:
100+ laughpoint club, stand UP.
Haha, I played a few years ago before quitting/falling out of it because I didn't wanna keep paying.
Man that game was so fun.
I know! I currently have 106 laugh all of the emotions and all of my suits and a few other other high laugh Toons. Sadly my empire will end thursday.

V_MK

I've got a dream
I grew up with toontown and I still can't believe it's closing. It's the final straw for my Disney faith. I now see them as the horrible company they are. I wish someone would buy it... Even if they took all the disney stuff out. To be honest it would be just as fun because the disney stuff isn't really a huge part of the game imo. If they took it out for copyright reasons it would still be as great! Never beat VMK but still one of my favorites.

My first toon was a purple bunny with long ears named Little Vicky Zippenhoffer and she was an uber-toon in her time. I also have ones currently named Rofflewaffle and Little Drippy Doggenbounce, my boy's name is Sir Slappy Glittersplat. ;)

Yeah I was online for an hour until midnight when it closed.

I got to defeat a cog with one of my friends from toontown 2 minutes before it closed and we ran to toontown central, there was a fireworks show and people were like "YAY IT'S NOT CLOSNG!" lol and while i was telling my friend how fun of a friend she was on toontown everyone got disconnected :(

I played on and off but it was a big part of my childhood especially after VMK closed. Good job again, Disney.

kalyee

I absolutely loved Toontown. I started playing two months after it opened, and had to stop paying a while back, but started up again once I heard it was closing. Even more so than VMK, that game was my childhood - I was home schooled and practically spent all my time on that game, and met my best IRL friend of 10+ years on it. I can't wait for some of these private servers to open to the public.

I started playing toontown back in 2003 and had an account on the test server back in 2004. I was so addicted to the game I never got my homework finished, I never went out of the house. After all these years I still have the CD from my first Toontown membership to remember it always.

Oh dear. I had no idea it was even closed until today. Toontown was a huge chunk of my childhood and I played it on and off right up until last month. Agh, I'm so heartbroken!