Trading All My Extra's 2 - New Items Added 12/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmee

Good evening,
May I please have the ZPD top?
Sure

Please let me know if these items are available. :)
All Available

Are these both still available?

What color haunted mansion outfit is this?
Yes. HM Butler is Green.

@Lost.in.Fantasyland @cosmee @WaffWaff Sorry for not replying sooner. I was away for a couple of days. If any of you would like to meet up I can do Thursday evening after 11.30pm. Friday and Saturday @noon or after 11.30pm. Sunday @11am or 10.30pm ***ALL TIMES EASTERN***
Just give me a time and place.

4x Hong Kong t shirt blue-1k

I will buy all 4 of these.[DOUBLEPOST=1508452821][/DOUBLEPOST]Can i meet you 1030pm sunday on main?

Last edited:
I think someone may have given me the top yesterday. Is this the top Judy Hopps wears while she's on the investigation for Mr. Otterson?
I have no idea.

Do you still have full tinker bell ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do.

4x Hong Kong t shirt blue-1k

I will buy all 4 of these.[DOUBLEPOST=1508452821][/DOUBLEPOST]Can i meet you 1030pm sunday on main?
You bet. See you Sunday.

Can I get the hm holiday room, date night sun and shell pin :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry @Jasmyn these are all sold. Tapatalk doesn't show a strike through.

Autumn Ariel - 1k
Date Night - Leaves - 1k
Date Night - Seashell - 1k

I'll take these :)
@RosalindVitanni Sorry but somebody asked for the Ariel before you via PM. However I still have Leaves and Seashell.

I can meet any of you after 7pm tonight (Friday). Saturday Noon - 3pm or After 7pm.
Sunday @10.30pm. ***ALL TIMES EASTERN***
Just give me a time and place.

@RosalindVitanni Sorry but somebody asked for the Ariel before you via PM. However I still have Leaves and Seashell.

I can meet any of you after 7pm tonight (Friday). Saturday Noon - 3pm or After 7pm.
Sunday @10.30pm. ***ALL TIMES EASTERN***
Just give me a time and place.[/QUOTE]

Darn! I'll still take the leaves and the seashell :) I can meet you in the courtyard at like 7:30?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.