Traffic Jam in PPR

upload_2017-2-12_10-1-36.png

Not sure where else this would go lol, but the struggle to get Valentine's day pins is real

V

VMK_Stitch

In the future, just send us a Call For Help saying that you are stuck or there is a traffic jam, and include the room you are in and we will try to come fix it!

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
I thought we weren't allowed to call for help about this situation?
Edit: because it was flooding the CFH
I am not entirely sure where you heard that but we have always come and helped if someone is backing up any of the Fantasyland Rides. :)

I am not entirely sure where you heard that but we have always come and helped if someone is backing up any of the Fantasyland Rides. :)
Oh wasn't heard, it was a public message a long time ago because people kept getting stuck and people were like "no don't call for help" after that.
Edit: they're like we know they're stuck just wait a bit and they will be booted off

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Oh wasn't heard, it was a public message a long time ago because people kept getting stuck and people were like "no don't call for help" after that.
Edit: they're like we know they're stuck just wait a bit and they will be booted off
This was said by a couple different staff members in the past. There were too many CFHs and they said to just exit
That is very confusing to hear because we do not have any rule against sending a Call For Help in about people getting stuck on rides. It is a legitimate problem that we do come and help with. I apologize for the confusion on that the message sent to you all may have caused. You can always send a Call For Help about this sort of issue.

I heard that you could be banned for sending a CFH for the rides. People will eventually time out and get booted so we just have to wait. It's not the end of the world.

EDIT:
Obviously it is different for a Host ride-a-thon, etc.

I heard that you could be banned for sending a CFH for the rides. People will eventually time out and get booted so we just have to wait. It's not the end of the world.

EDIT:
Obviously it is different for a Host ride-a-thon, etc.
I've heard this too so I stopped sending CFH's, I'm afk most of the time during the ride anyways lol.