Trick or Treating

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
I'm not sure how this could be done, but some form of trick or treating in the 3ish days around Halloween would be cool. Maybe the NPCs could give items, or a HOST room could be held. Either way, any type of Trick or Treating would be amazing.

I agree, or you have to go to every public room/land and Disney characters give you like piece 1/50 of a hat and when you have all 50 pieces, you combine them and get a neat hat or pin.

The Great VMK Trick or Treat! (HOST Event)
Players will gather in Guest Rooms (Maybe public rooms too?), and HOST will visit these rooms, when a HOST enters, they HOST will say Trick or treat?
The HOST will choose either Trick or Treat, based on the response of players in the room.
Trick: Host uses Ghost/Bat Magic, and the people in the room get something, perhaps their own Ghost/Bat Magic.
Treat: Host gift the room something, perhaps an item, or a Holiday themed room.
Another option might be Trick is something fairly rare and special, but could also be nothing at all, thus making trick the potentially more rewarding option, but also a potential bust. To prevent this from hurting feelings, if scripts could allow it, the trick or treat might be done for each individuals own choice.

Event takes place every Thursday, or just on Halloween. If every Thursday, the Halloween one might have different prizes.
By having the HOST be the trick or treater, you dont need to choose a winner based off the first person to respond or something. HOST can enter room, lock it so no one can enter the room after that, and then proceed.