༺ty myvmk dcp:disney adventures༻

sup vmk long time no talk, i'm not sure if anyone still plays this or remembers me but i just wanted to say thank you to myvmk for introducing me to what i call some of my best friends. to this day it's still mind boggling to me how an online disney game can go from virtual interactions to lifelong friendships, relationships, even marriage! i've been inactive due to being in the disney college program since last june (and this game being trash noah fence) but i just wanted to share a few photos from living in disney for the past year (the disney college is literally myvmk in real life, you roam around disney, there's drama, fake people, etc)/ random adventures & meeting up with some of my favorite people in the world. even tho i don't play this game anymore i will always be forever grateful that it introduced me to some people that i'll have connections with for the rest of my life ༺♡༻

my first day in florida which i'll always remember this day due to things that happened after we left magic kingdom from the left it's @TrashBags & @Beyonceism my bb's and some of my best friends they were my room mates and we always laugh thinking about how met on this game where we got banned so many times
my two best friends in the entire world @Beyonceism (robert)& @Joshawott (josh) who visited me & robey in disney world while we did our program

my babe @Izabelle who i'm so proud of for reaching her dreams i just wish she was there with me when i got to meet some of my favorite princesses

me & @newsies when he visited wdw but i got to visit him in his home of disneyland

a really bad photo at @Tyler & @Fairy 's wedding (they met on this game and had a disney wedding in disney world like what kind of goals) no one in that photo was ready but i got to meet @Bellatrix @Miss @Fiyero @neverlander @skaternick @Fantasmic @Cutiecas it was a lit night

me & @suds who was one of the first few people i met on this game

misc photos

the best princess meet and greet besides jasmine because valentinaaaaaa (i looked like trash so excuse me)
one of the best trips ever i got to go to disneyland (which is better than wdw imo) and just live in california for a few days i got to meet my babies @MagicIshaan @oscaroni @Lily @MagicAvinash and it was everything since i also consider them some of my best friends, i'm leaving florida at the end of june to move back home and save on rent and then move out to california at the end of the year to work at disneyland in entertainment

it's wild and embarrassing how many people i've met from a little disney game shout out to the people who i don't have photos of in this thread but still loved meeting and will hang again mayhaps @Famous @kiddy @nano @McLovin @Emilia @Jacob @Superior @Tomlinson @Jordan @AstroEllie @Rodolfito @gibgatz
@Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad the game brought you good memories c:

Aw. Too bad I joined myvmk like years after it opened haha or else I woulda loved going to Disney with you guise. cries o, well you said you don't play anymore, and idk about the past of myvmk, but everyone should embrace the vmk nostalgia still! Great photos.

ya'll look so precious! i'm glad you're enjoying your time in dcp! how long are you going to continue to be there? @jafart im heading down mid july. doubt we will meet cause we aint close but that would be kinda cool either way! it's amazing what a game could do. i met met bf here and im meeting some online friends at wdw :rose: people say an online game is full of strangers(i mean ok true, buncha creeps) but really they are filled with amazing people as well~

So happy we got to meet you, jafat :pig:

Also I love this pic of us ;P ( @Lily @MagicIshaan )
View attachment 10350 Loved meeting you
I also love this pic of us even tho we took like 5 thousand
[responds 5 years later] stop self plugging yourselves fats

ya'll look so precious! i'm glad you're enjoying your time in dcp! how long are you going to continue to be there? @jafart im heading down mid july. doubt we will meet cause we aint close but that would be kinda cool either way! it's amazing what a game could do. i met met bf here and im meeting some online friends at wdw :rose: people say an online game is full of strangers(i mean ok true, buncha creeps) but really they are filled with amazing people as well~
omg i moved back to newyork in june :( i stayed in florida for a year its honestly not my favorite place to live because the nightlife is awful and the only things to do is go to disney and that gets so tiring but i hope you love it!!