Type with your eyes closed

Nutty

If I close my eyes, I think it's right, but then it turns out to be so incredibly wrong.

If I close my eyes, I think it's right, but then it turns out to be so incredibly wrong.
...what...how

tine ti test jeybiatfung sjukks

time to test keyboarding skills
funny things is i typed second one just looking at screen fine but if eyes are closed its so much worse lol

InfinityFay

Let me tell you what I really think about all this nonsense. Typing has been in my blood since third grade. the keyboard is my extended hand.

^ That but with capitalization and proper grammar. lol

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
hi, i'm pirateguitarchick! i'm obsessed with makeup and love johnny depp!

my eyes closed: hi, i'm pirateguitarchick! i'm obsessed with makeup and love johnny depp@!

haha the only mess up is the @ symbol.

Isn't it kind of sad that we can type with our eyes nose because we know where the letter is?

Open:isn't it kind of sad we know how to type with our eyes closed because we know where the letter is?

Wow I was actually surprised on how well that came out to be

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

It's kind of fun to try and find old forum games and give them a little breath of life.

It's kind of fun to try and find old forum games and give them a little breath of life.

(Sorry my parents made me take typing lessons as a kid...)

Klamath

wants to go to france
closed: Klamath can't type well... not wwll at all!

open: Klamath can't type well... not well at all!

lol, I must be getting better at this typing thing. :)

It's pitch black in my room other than the screen, I might as well be blind.

It's pitch black in my room other than the screen, I might as well be blind.

Took a computer class and we were tested on our WPM without error every other week -.- At one point I was at 80 WPM without error O.o

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
CLOSED:I'm going to try this again as I don't feel I gave it a good enough attempt the first time.

OPEN: I'm going to try this again as I don't feel I gave it a good enough attempt the first time.

YES.

Stefa

English&Literature Major
I consider myself pretty good at typing although I am sure in the heat of this moment I'm going to mess up!

I consider myself pretty good at typing although I am sure in the heat of this moment I'm going to mess up!

aww yeahhh buddy

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I'm pretty good at typing without looking so let's try eyes closed:

Spongebob squarepants, he lives in a pineapple under the sea!

Meant:

Spongebob Squarepants, he lives in a pineapple under the sea!

Hi my name is Acey and I like to listen to Nicki MInaj. My mom is talking and I can't think correctly..

Hi my name is Acey and I like to listen to Nicki Minaj. My mom is talking and I can't think correctly..

bam