Type with your eyes closed

eyes open: I don't know what to write so here goes, hello I'm Superior and I like cats

eyes closed: I don't know what to write so here goes, hello I'm Superior and I like cats

wow, much skill

S

Solar

Eyes open: I can see clearly now the rain is gone I can see all the obstacles in my way

Eyes closed: I can see clearly now the rain is gone I can see all the obstacles in my way

Wow, also such skill.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Eyes closed: I like cookies and unicorns and carebears and pandas forever.

Eyes opened: I like cookies, and unicorns, and care bears, and pandas forever.

(I'm really good with typing xD I can type while having my head turned and holding a conversation and have virtually no spelling or grammatical errors. :moonwalk:)

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
I'm cHloe and I love Lilo and Stitch! :)
I'm Chloe and I love Lilo and Stitch! :)
Not too bad haha!

Figment

One little spark
Eyes closed: All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star there ever was. Where so you want to start?
Eyes open: All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star there ever was. Where do you want to start?

Wow, so close. :D

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Theres something about typing with my eyes closed that doesn't actually feel that strange....

There's something about typing with my eyes closed that doesn't actually feel that strange....

Wat. Wow.

sparklers

i can't at to;; halloween.

i can't wait till halloween.

... close enough.

mattt

CLOSED: IM REALLY HYPER AD IM STILL LEARNING THIS KEYBOARD SO, I'LL BAVE TO MANY TYPOS
open: I'm really hyper and im still learning this keyboard so i'll have many typos

and i didn't know i had caps lock on

I'm typoing this with my eyes closed at work, wow I'm a good employee

"I'm typing this with my eyes closed at work, wow I'm a good employee"

I am eating a cgocolarw bar bexause I like to eat candy!

I am eating a chocolate bar because I like to eat candy!

LOL I thought I would do better, I usually have a good sense of where the keys are XD

MagicFireball

Juice, or Mineral Water?
Eyes Open: I have recently visited my friends in their fancy apartment and they kicked me out afterwards.
Eyes Closed: I have recent;y visited my deinwds in their fancy apartmentand they kicked me outt.

Oh wow lol