Unable to close trade threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently this is a global issue for all members. For the time being, it would be really helpful if members messaged me with the links to the threads that need to be closed!

Thanks!

Jasmine

@MamaNutty: As far as I'm aware (I'm a bit of a forum software geek, but I'll admit Xenforo's not my specialty), Xenforo's never had the ability to let users close and open their own threads as a base feature. (A modification has to be installed to give users that ability.)

The forum was just upgraded to a beta/still in testing version of a new version of Xenforo that was just released a couple days ago (1.4, the previous version was 1.3.x), and when that's done, things like modifications and custom skins often don't work until the person who makes the mod can re-tweak the code to work with the newer version of the software. A lot of these coders won't have the chance to really work on their mods until the stable and supported version of the software comes out. So it might be a while, it might not. I've heard rumors that the stable release could come by the end of this month. So we'll see. :)

Edit:
Just saw Curlee's post haha.

I can't close a ton of my threads either.
Yes, unfortunately members can't close their threads for the time being. Jasmine is correct, we need to wait for the mod update.

As always, I am more than happy to close any threads if you send me the links via PM! :)

Edit-or you can tag me in your posts!

Last edited:
This was an add-on, that sadly is no longer compatible. We are waiting on an update that will fix this for the forums.

Until then, please tag myself or any other staff member, and we will be happy to close threads for you (eg: @Halcyon).

Status
Not open for further replies.