Unable to Connect Internet: Dinosaur Game- Google Chrome

What's your highest score while having your internet not connecting mine is 1,193. I love playing this game while my internet isn't working it's so fun :cloud9:

Last edited:

Cait.

Secretly a dinosaur :3
I honestly never even knew about the dinosaur game until one day my son hit a button and my mind was blown.
I'm not too sure of my highschool, but the game is very fun.

I honestly never even knew about the dinosaur game until one day my son hit a button and my mind was blown.
I'm not too sure of my highschool, but the game is very fun.
Yeah, it's fun :3[DOUBLEPOST=1426411023][/DOUBLEPOST]
how do you get the dinosaur game?
When your internet on Google Chrome isn't working. Sometimes a dinosaur would be on the screen when you see it click your space bar to start playing. How to play: use your space bar or up arrow key to try and jump over the cactuses :3

bless u cloudy

i never knew about this and my wifi likes to go out a lot at school so i am def going to be playing this a lot

have you ever played the snake game on youtube?

bless u cloudy

i never knew about this and my wifi likes to go out a lot at school so i am def going to be playing this a lot

have you ever played the snake game on youtube?
c: Oh, I never played that :o

Nnilak

Wow nice. I've always seen the dinosaur, but never knew it was a game! I wish my internet would go out now so I could try it ):

Wow nice. I've always seen the dinosaur, but never knew it was a game! I wish my internet would go out now so I could try it ):
XD Maybe you can disconnect your connection to your wifi :3