Unbalanced games

Lost

Every game is extremely unbalanced. It is less about skill and more about luck.

I have started rounds where 15 ghosts of the opposite colour have appeared, and either none or 1 or 2 of my colour.

There have been games where both teams are around equal and then one colour will have 10 ghosts come out and the other none.

At the end of rounds one team can have over 20 more ghosts come out throughout the round, making it impossible for the other team to win or even come close.

I have also had rounds where my team has been ahead in a round and then several of the other keep appearing and maybe a few of our colour and this keeps happening till the end of the round, again making us lose and impossible to win.

This was one of the most irksome things. I didn't mind the bugs or the lag but the fact it was so unbalanced which makes it impossible to have what I would deem a fair game is one thing that bothered me. (Obviously I know it's in alpha and these things need to be worked out but this is what I had the biggest problem with)

EDIT:

Spoke to Grizzly and they said they made it more balanced and next game this happened:

Pink kept spawning in and green were struggling to get 1 to appear.

Last edited: