#UNFRIENDED ON VMK - DVORAK

Kelsey

A COUPLE OF NICE FRIENDS (@masha @Shayy @Once_Upon_A_Time @BrerFox and poppy corn bb cake) WANTED TO PLAY A SWEET SWEET GAME OF CUTE OR BOOT AT 4 AM

UNTIL !!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IDK HAPPENED (BE SCARED)

DVORAK THIS LITTLE BLACK NUGGET TRIED TO TAKE ONE OF MY SWEET FRIENDS !!!!! I AM CRYING

tbh i am SCREAMING THIS IS UNFRIENDED AND WE ARE ALL ON SKYPE CRYING

THE END I AM CRYING BYE IF I DO NOT RETURN I LOVE YOU ALL PLEATHEHEH

Kelsey

That's actually an -A costume tink designed since vmk snow watches pretty little liars lol
omg in the middle of all that happening i was like "tbh can we actually get this in game thanks" and then went back to crying

Wait a minute. Is Dvorak related to Pretty Little Liars because then I missed something or is the name unrelated. I know there was mention of a Varjack. I don't remember Dvorak. And when I saw the name Dvorak, I thought the Czech composer. Just curious :D

Kelsey

Wait a minute. Is Dvorak related to Pretty Little Liars because then I missed something or is the name unrelated. I know there was mention of a Varjack. I don't remember Dvorak. And when I saw the name Dvorak, I thought the Czech composer. Just curious :D
i think the name is unrelated but yeah varjack is a person on pll but dvorak isn't... i think it's just something similar lololol

Well that wasnt the last of it. In the same room, at 2-3 AM today...
He barely showed himself except to appear in front of me then poppycorn and lick us...

Kelsey

Well that wasnt the last of it. In the same room, at 2-3 AM today...
He barely showed himself except to appear in front of me then poppycorn and lick us...

"you tasted like a warm summers day" i can't deal with this 2 nights in a row and actually scared to come on tonight tbh

"you tasted like a warm summers day" i can't deal with this 2 nights in a row and actually scared to come on tonight tbh
If I didnt have class at 9 tomorrow, I would be staying up again. You guys are all so freaked out and I find it hilarious LOL

TBH I REALLY want to go on and see him :P I love it! Ditto on the hilarious part :P[DOUBLEPOST=1429731100][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. he doesn't have a profile :P
Yeah, I searched him yesterday. It's kinda weird..[DOUBLEPOST=1429739128][/DOUBLEPOST]And I saw the tweet a few minutes ago when I got home, honestly expected a Dvorak pin.

Last edited: