Update on Community Leaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I know.. more updates lol. I have an update regarding some of our current community leaders. Three our current community leaders, CL_Loverly, CL_Cheshire, and CL_Sunshine have been retired from the Community Leader team. That being said, there are three spots available on our current team :) If you have already sent us an application previously, you do not need to send one again! If you have not already applied, please see our previous announcement for more information.

Thank you all for reading <3

-Snow

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Woah, that's kind of odd that the three CL's were retired all of a sudden... But I'm sad to see them go, they were so nice and helpful. And my app was submitted the first time they were open.

One time I went to an interview and caught a fly with my bare hand. The interviewer was so impressed that he gave me the job before he even went over my resume with me.
Once he went over my resume, he saw that I had installed over a MILLION A/C units in only a year and a half.
Impressed is a mere understatement to the magnitude of impressiveness that was displayed from my resume that day.
He said "A million units?!" I responded with a "YES SIR!"
He slammed my resume down on the desk, fumbled for his wallet, screaming "YOU WANT MY MONEY?!" and threw his wallet at my face.
He began crying, and embraced me tightly.

I expect this to be the appropriate response from the staff once they take a look at my resume.

Huai

Magic Maker
Well I am sorry to see them go, I hope that the nest CL's are fantastic as well!

I submitted my application a while ago, we shall see... :)

Thank you so much for letting us know!! I hope my application gets the gig!! Good luck to all!!

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
One time I went to an interview and caught a fly with my bare hand. The interviewer was so impressed that he gave me the job before he even went over my resume with me.
Once he went over my resume, he saw that I had installed over a MILLION A/C units in only a year and a half.
Impressed is a mere understatement to the magnitude of impressiveness that was displayed from my resume that day.
He said "A million units?!" I responded with a "YES SIR!"
He slammed my resume down on the desk, fumbled for his wallet, screaming "YOU WANT MY MONEY?!" and threw his wallet at my face.
He began crying, and embraced me tightly.

I expect this to be the appropriate response from the staff once they take a look at my resume.
ronnie i love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.