Updating myVMK Pal

goobie

violent delights
So I have myVMK Pal installed and it keeps notifying me of an update. However, whenever I try to update it nothing happens. The same thing occurs when I try to update it through the settings as well. I can play the game if I press no but I'm freezing and disconnecting very frequently and thought it might help if I updated. Anyone else have this problem or know of a way to fix it? Thanks!

Karalora

I have this exact problem. I have tried getting the update directly but it refuses to install; I get a message saying the game is already installed in that location but get this, I can't find it on my computer to uninstall! In the meantime, I am experiencing agonizing slowness in the game, especially when it comes to things like my inventory.

EDIT: To clarify, I have been getting the update message for some time, but it's only in the last few days that I've had the slowness issue.

Last edited:

Karalora

Bumping because I am in danger of being unable to finish today's quest due to extremely slow loading times for everything.

Yes please, help. The boat will not load in Jungle Cruise and there is no exit in the HM Stretching Room...All the other mini games are working great. I have the newest version of Shockwave.