Vacation to Myrtle Beach

Jorash

So as some of you may know, I was just on a mini vacation at Myrtle Beach. I was with @Glittermoose and @MumIsAlwaysRight and my brother and dad. These are just some of the pictures that I got while we were there:)

The dogs got to take their own vacation to camp for a few days

The view from our hotel, we were on the 16th floor and it was actually kind of scary

We went to Alligator Adventure where we found Pumba, but no Timon

Then we went and saw the Pirates Voyage show, which I was so excited to see especially since the release of Pirates is coming soon! I also got a picture with our waiter who was dressed for the occasion because Mum did not think that I would actually do it:)

Our last stop: The Disney Store. This is all that Glittermoose wanted to do the entire trip, and even though we took a few wrong turns and got there after an hour of driving instead of 15 minutes, we finally got there!

And of course, no trip would be complete if we did not watch Frozen on the way home lol:)

Even though we were only in South Carolina and not in Florida, our trip turned out to be more than just a little Disney oriented:) We had a good time, and even though I am sad to be gone, I am happy that I am back where I can reconnect with people on the game!:)

Jorash

Awesome! I was just there a couple weeks ago :)
Oh nice! I love Myrtle Beach! Me and one of my girlfriends from school went there last summer for a mini vacation and got to go to the TIGERS preservation place at Barefoot Landing and get our pictures taken with a baby monkey and a baby white tiger. Myrtle Beach is seriously my favorite place to vacation

S

Solar

Barefoot Landing is lots of fun... my family makes trips down to Myrtle Beach at least twice a year. Broadway at the beach is definitely the best part to me :P.

Jorash

I wish I could go twice a year! I do love Broadway at the Beach a lot. I went and played at MagiQuest with my brother and sister one day and that was a lot of fun. I definitely had the most fun, and I'm the oldest sibling. My parents thought it was pretty funny that I was the one most into it, running around and everything

Let's face it, the Disney Store was the best part of the trip:awright:

MagiQuest was more terrifying (trying to keep up with @Jorash) than the view from the 16th story of the hotel.