VMK Membership Model if it were Alive Today

Gamecrazy

I often think about what VMK would be like if it never shut down, and what would have been done in the future of the game. If I had to guess, if Disney decided not to shut down the game after all in 2008, they would introduce a membership model. I will share my thoughts on how I personally would have made the membership model, but I would like to hear feedback. I don't think I wasted time on this, because I enjoy thinking about it. If a game like VMK came about, this is the membership model I personally would enjoy.

Membership cost: $8-10 a month

Free Users:

*Full access to all clothes, granted that they have them in their inventory (even clothes under the special section)
*Full access to all rooms
*Access to normal pins, and event pins only
*Able to purchase normal furniture only (shop button furniture)

Members:

*Membership badge
*Ability to purchase special furniture (in store specials), and special weekly pins
*Ability to purchase monthly rare (for about 10,000-20,000 coins each)

Information:

*I would not ever allow users to buy credits with real money
*Everyone earns the same amount of credits
*When someone's membership would expire, the place where the member items were in the rooms would be backed up, in case they renew, as long as they have the item still.
*HOST events open to everybody, prizes available for everybody
*Members can trade with non-members, as long as the items they are trading are not special items. Trading HOST event items would be allowed

The reason for allowing all users to wear all clothing, is because It would be severely limiting not to allow anything but the shop button clothing, a bit much.