VMK Pass?

Shakespeare

Does the VMK pass work?

I was in queue about 90 something in line & I click to get a pass & I have a solid box blocking everything forcing me to log off & back on

BellaGoth

it does sometimes but i wouldn't suggest using it for host events EVER because usually something bad happens... like what just happened to you

aceastrofan

The one and only...
It's always a risky click. Usually, it's a good idea to try the pass after experiencing the event once, so it doesn't ruin entering the room.

It was fine a few weeks ago, but it has since gotten glitchy during host events. so click at your own risk.

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
It sometimes freezes when you click get "vmk pass" right? What I do is click the vmk pass once, and then click Cancel. Do that one or two more times, and finally click the vmk pass, and click get "the fast pass", and it usually just gives it to me without letting my screen freeze. I know what you mean by the way, and I was super frustrated til' I came across this idea. Hope it works out for you as it did for me. GL or, just not get out of que like other people say. Lol :bounce: