VMK Pet-Peeves

When you log in and immediately get "MyVMK will be restarting for an update in ONE minute". So you think, "oh I can totally just do my NPCs" and then BAM "your connection has been lost".

Turns out the message appeared because I was logged in. By the time everything loaded, it had already been about 45 seconds. :rage:

"I'm new and I need credits!1"
15 people proceed to give credits

(Like ok, be generous and nice but they're going to have to earn their things eventually)

That didn't even cross my mind for some reason, but now I'm even more peeved lol.
When I was new it meant ALOT to me when another member gave me a few items they didn't want/had extras of. I remember getting a headdress and wearing it for like a month because I was so thankful, haha. However, this whole trading credits thing.... Tell them where they can get credits and then maybe play some games with them. But, I don't recommend giving a "newbie" credits unless you're 100% sure they're a newbie.

When people talk about VFK like it was ever half as good as VMK
it had potential, in my opinion, to be at least decent
the staff are immature and lazy, and it seems as if the developers have left completely
the game hasn't been properly updated for a very long time, which is horrible because building a room still takes the entirety of my patience
I thought it was cool in the beginning because they didn't focus much, if at all, on really pointless history facts no one knows and, instead, on mythology

Takket

whiney pirates players.... the other day I killed one of the opponents and while doing so I rammed one of my teammates. the guy I killed got off a last second shot that killed the person I rammed and this person blamed ME for not getting out of their way LOL I say "I thought I was supposed to shoot the opponents, not get out of your way."

Their reply?

"You can do both, its not that hard."

I almost burst out laughing! I was thinking "your ship moves and turns too you know" lol

anyway I've seen a lot of poor behavior like this in pirates. That's why I play haunted all the time now. The people are much nicer and don't complain that everyone isn't dedicating their every move to helping them.

On the whole, they should disable the chat in pirates for many reasons.

1. Whining/complaining.
2. It obstructs the view on the whole top half of the screen, hiding ships, ammo and health.
3. It causes lag.