VMK Rock 'n Roller Coaster Ride!

Myth

Hi guys :)
I wasn't sure which forum to post this in. I would love to see many of these items be released to us -- and even a real Rock 'n Roller Coaster ride, track, and theme, but I just decided to build a guest room using Photoshop to make my own version of it :)It took many hours of placing every single item free-handed and cropping out character avatars and editing colors and more to create what you see below :)
I had an awesome vision of this and decided to make it for fun. This was all done on Photoshop and none of it was done in-game (for any wondering if it's real or not -- it's not).

Loading Dock --

This is not a real room! Just a collection of item images collected together in photoshop and arranged by me. I love the actual ride in Disney World and this is basically just a room I would create if these items were released.

Shoutouts to
@JCSkipper @iSunset @Whoosh @cuipet @Factorum @Liranda @snow_flake @BellaGoth @Maggieockk and others for modeling for me :)

Last edited:

JCSkipper

Typing this from my phone as I woke up, remembered to find this, and I just had to post something nevermind the time.

This is amazing!! Blown away with your work and photoshop skills! I feel I could log on and enter and ride this room right now (Which I can except it's just Spaceship Earth chairs..). Nevertheless, I'm glad the fabulous pink-outfitted me is in such an amazing project photo and I'm looking forward to any future photoshops ;) (Hint Jungle Cruise Cough Cough)

Keep up the good work, I'm happy to have helped you out!

aceastrofan

The one and only...
That looks amazing! I miss Rock 'n Roller Coaster so anything helps. It looks really great.

Kimi Lamperouge

Kimiana Jones, Captain!
This is absolutely brilliant. Perhaps you could create some more aspects of Rock 'n Roller Coaster....like perhaps the waiting line. Or maybe even inside the ride itself. This is very nice looking.