Ways to get credits

I am new to MyVMK and trying to get myself accustomed to this new version and to remember everything from VMK. I am trying to earn credits to buy items and I am not too good at either game (Jungle Cruise or Firework). I know that I can click on the NPCs every 12 years (I think) to get some credits. Are there any other ways to earn credits? Thanks!

Zoey

12 years? You mean every 12 hours haha

Here's how you can earn credits in MyVMK:
1. Trading for credits (gift cards or credit sprees). You can earn pins, host prizes, etc. and trade them for credits if you want.
2. Collecting shells in Captains Quarters in Tomorrowland. There has to be at least 5 people in the room for the shells to show up. If you collect a whole bunch, you'll have a lot of credits without realizing it in a while lol
3. Playing Jungle Cruise or Fireworks. I prefer Jungle cruise since it doesn't take as long as fireworks.
4. Double clicking the Yeti, Shrunken head, Pirate, Gator Waiter, Dragon, and Esmeralda. You can earn 160 credits every 12 hours.

This is all I can think of for now. Welcome to the game, hope you have fun on here! :)

Thanks guys! I heard about the shells/clams, but didn't know where it was. And lol, I meant 12 hours, not twelve years. Luckily it doesn't take that long.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
An alternative way is to attend all host events and win a prize, then sell the prize for gift cards for credits.
Another alternative way is to do the dark rides and get lucky winning a rare pin and trade it for gift cards for credits.