WDW Resort Month!

I keep posting in this section, but I keep having ideas so bear with me. I think it'd be cool to have items/clothes from resort themes :D

IDK if that has already happened, but my hands are so cold I can barely type right now... I'll edit this and add ideas later.

List So Far

Aulani/Poly
- lei necklace
- Hula skirt
- Lei/flower headband
- Hula events
- Hula bonfire
- Luau parties
- Beach rooms

Contemporary
- Chef Mickey's items
- Balcony items
- Monorail room

Fort Wilderness/Wilderness Lodge
- Cabin room and furni
- Camping clothes— like Everest with the back pack

All Star Movies/Music/Sports & Pop Century
Movies
- re-release of old items from Disney movies
Music
- instrument furniture!!!
- Furni and pins and hosts events around Disney music
Pop Century
- stuck on this one

Animal Kingdom Lodge (kidani villiage/Jambo house)
- Jambo sign for the house
- Themed furniture and clothing
- Safari vehicle magic
-

Art of Animation
- this last month (January) has been a lot of animation stuff

Beach Club/Caribbean Beach

Boardwalk

Coronado Springs

Grand Floridian

Old Key West

Pop Century

Port Orleans (Riverside/French Quarter)

Saratoga Springs

Yacht Club

- [ ]

Last edited:
There are a lot of hotel pins!! They are based off of this! If you are interested in them I have like 1 or 2 for sale :-)
I've seen those!! I was thinking items based off of each of the resorts— but maybe a re-release of all of the resort pins too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loooooove this idea! I worked at Saratoga Springs during my cp at a restaurant called The Artist's Palette and we had outfits that could translate to clothing items for the game (not entirely sure how well they'd be received haha), but my point is to add onto PixieLizzieA's idea in that bringing the real-life aspect from the parks into the game I think would really promote activity in the game and events! I understand it would be a lot of development on the part of the Staff, but I think even to have a few iconic outfits from the resorts would be lots of fun! Or even rooms themed like the resorts!

I loooooove this idea! I worked at Saratoga Springs during my cp at a restaurant called The Artist's Palette and we had outfits that could translate to clothing items for the game (not entirely sure how well they'd be received haha), but my point is to add onto PixieLizzieA's idea in that bringing the real-life aspect from the parks into the game I think would really promote activity in the game and events! I understand it would be a lot of development on the part of the Staff, but I think even to have a few iconic outfits from the resorts would be lots of fun! Or even rooms themed like the resorts!
Yay! I'm glad people like this idea. The real life aspect would be incredible. It'd be a lot of development but if they started soon, maybe by August there could be something! I don't know. I'm not a developer so I'm clueless lol but there's a lot of players who design things, so it could help!!

Yay! I'm glad people like this idea. The real life aspect would be incredible. It'd be a lot of development but if they started soon, maybe by August there could be something! I don't know. I'm not a developer so I'm clueless lol but there's a lot of players who design things, so it could help!!
Haha I'm the same, I have no idea what goes into it, but I agree, down the road would probably work best and give everyone time to design and create more incredible stuff! Talking about this kinda stuff is making me so excited for the MyVMK future, I just wish I could be involved more (sadly I have no computer graphic/design skills lol).

Haha I'm the same, I have no idea what goes into it, but I agree, down the road would probably work best and give everyone time to design and create more incredible stuff! Talking about this kinda stuff is making me so excited for the MyVMK future, I just wish I could be involved more (sadly I have no computer graphic/design skills lol).
THATS HOW I FEEL. I can do marketing stuff but none of the coding. I wish I could be more a part of helping lol