WEIRD IPHONE THINGY

PudgeTheFish

So some idiot figured out how to shut other peoples phones off through this message...

effective.

Power

لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررًॣॣh ॣॣ

Just copy and paste that into Imessage with someone else who has Imessage and it'll shut their phone on and off for a split second....

It's like extremely annoying because all of my friends are sending it to me over and over and my phone freezing up.. Anyways have fun with it...

<3 Pudgey <3

PudgeTheFish

whta does this really work

is this dangerous for the phone or is it just a silly thing
Silly

Literally just turns their phone off.... For example I did this to my sister:

Me; Hey

Sis: Hey

Me: Watch this.... I will do magic tirck

Sis: Ok

Me: 3...

Me: 2...

Me: 1....

Me: (THE CODE)

Sis: Woah... Ok stop I trying to snapchat

It's not good for the phone.

Doing it a few times won't hurt your phone, but excessively doing it or bombarding someone's phone with the message will mess it all up. I know multiple people who couldn't get their message app to open back up without crashing, couldn't receive/send texts, and someone's pictures were actually deleted.

Do it if you want, but I wouldn't do it very much if you love your phone lol

PudgeTheFish

It's not good for the phone.

Doing it a few times won't hurt your phone, but excessively doing it or bombarding someone's phone with the message will mess it all up. I know multiple people who couldn't get their message app to open back up without crashing, couldn't receive/send texts, and someone's pictures were actually deleted.

Do it if you want, but I wouldn't do it very much if you love your phone lol
Actually u just needa do research. The imessage crash happens when you delete the excessive and power part. To fix this, go into photos, click share, imessage, and choose someone to send to.. Once sent your phone will be full functional.... The deleted photos is a fake.. This cannot happen, and yea, of course restarted your phone mult times is bad, it KILLS the battery. The software update will most likely be forced on the phones later today or tomorrow! :)

Actually u just needa do research. The imessage crash happens when you delete the excessive and power part. To fix this, go into photos, click share, imessage, and choose someone to send to.. Once sent your phone will be full functional.... The deleted photos is a fake.. This cannot happen, and yea, of course restarted your phone mult times is bad, it KILLS the battery. The software update will most likely be forced on the phones later today or tomorrow! :)

Lol thanks but actually I've done my research and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about :)

actually even if you can fix the iMessage crash it is still bad for your phone and even after the fix can continue to cause problems, such as shiloh said. I wouldn't do it, and i would sure hope no one sends me this

PudgeTheFish

I have done it to myself and many friends 40+ times.. No prob. But ok lol not posting to sabotage people.. Just letting yall know.