Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Amy, I didn't believe what they had said you had done in terms of "malicious" attempts, you've gotten so much work done and put so much into this game that it wouldn't even make sense for you to do so. I hope this ends a lot better than oVMK did, good luck!

So excited for MMK to open so we can enjoy VMK again! I was upset when OVMK closed down, but hopefully MMK will be able to bring the magic back to its fullest.

So excited! Just in the actual way you write and speak about the game I can tell that this will be handled much better than OVMK was. It's not just enough to be a fan of the game, but you actual need to have the knowledge to create and run it, and I'm confident that you'll do a great job with it!

OVMK was seriously awesome, and I really hope you can get this game going. I just hope it doesn't get flagged for being an illegal copy of a Disney game...

If you know it's not illegal to produce this game, then obviously, keep going for it. We'll all support you the best we can!

espressonist said:
TCLTamamaCandyLover said:
I knew something was fishy when they kicked you off the team Amy. I look forward to this. One thing is.. I need a link to the website if there isn't a link up already.
There's not one yet. :-)
Aww, back to square one I guess. On the bright side at least we know it is coming back little by little. :)

Great to see that you're still at it! I, along with so many others, are really looking forward to it. Sorry to hear about all the drama, but you have no idea how much we appreciate you sticking up for yourself and what you want to accomplish!

Status
Not open for further replies.