Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
This whole situaton is just messed up :/
I'm sorry they took away what you spent time in Amy, glad that you are now opening up your own game tho ^_^.
Without you oVMK wouldn't have been developed completely.

Will support you throughout the way!
Thanks so much amy for keeping the magic alive!

Daniella

Thank you so much Amy! You're responsible for everything in regards of OVMK, and I don't want you to think anyone is overlooking you right now. You've got an endless amount of supporters, and I'll be here for you 100% :)

Eeeeek! I am so excited. OVMK would have made little to no progress without you, Amy. You managed to turn a project that was taking over two years completely around in a matter of months, and now possibly a matter of days! Thank you so much for being open with us and including us in what has been going on. And thank you, Kevin for standing up for Amy when everybody turned on her. I'm sure the two of you will make an amazing team, and I am so excited to see what you have in store for us all! :D

Jasmine

Most of us were hoping you'd continue the project. (I think it needs a new name, though :P.)

Please tell me you're converting to a paid forum software eventually? Hopefully vBulletin?

Amy

Head Administrator
Jess said:
Most of us were hoping you'd continue the project. (I think it needs a new name, though :P.)

Please tell me you're converting to a paid forum software eventually? Hopefully vBulletin?
When the time comes it will probably be XenForo.

I'm really excited and I'm glad they continued. It wasn't fair of the other staff to make false accusations when they couldn't back it up. I'm happy that you are continuing on the project. Thank you Amy!

And the drama continues..
Goodluck Amy, I hope you don't release items as unfairly as you did in oVMK.
Let the contest of a better VMK begin.

I feel like 1 VMK remake was a risk. 2 being open might ruin it for everyone. :oops:

booglie

I'm so glad that you decided to do this project without that other team. You are a fantastic coder and really didn't need all those people weighing you down. I didn't believe for a second that you would have put a virus in this game you worked so hard on, and i'm glad to see you treading forward! I can't wait to see what comes of this project now! :D

LooseSeal

I just want to say thank you for all the work you've done, Amy. Like many others, I was shocked with the announcement and even more so when they announced that they essentially kicked you off of the team without fully investigating the issue first. I think it's pretty obvious to all of us just how much work you put into the game, and you did not deserve the false accusations at all. I think OVMK has many issues which have yet to be resolved, and I hope that a fresh start will be great for us all. :)

JustinCB

You've done so much, and come so far -- much further than anybody has ever come to bringing VMK back. I'm definitely not going anywhere! Nick and the others don't deserve you, and I'm beyond excited to see that you've decided to continue working on VMK without them. Thank you for everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.