What are you reading?

I'm tackling a few books at the moment!

The Black Key (Lone City Triliogy) by Amy Eweing
The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman for my bookclub
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass series) by Sarah J Maas audiobook while at work (READ THIS SERIES IF YOU LOVE YA FANTASY!)

Last edited:

saturn

omg you guys, just finished can't stop won't stop by jeff chang, a history of hip-hop culture, SO GOOD i also made a playlist of the evolution of hip hop, lmk if you want the link!

now reading the circle by dave eggers!

omg you guys, just finished can't stop won't stop by jeff chang, a history of hip-hop culture, SO GOOD i also made a playlist of the evolution of hip hop, lmk if you want the link!

now reading the circle by dave eggers!
I read Can't Stop Won't Stop in one of my classes a couple years ago!
I'd love the link to the playlist, if you'd like to send it to me! :)

saturn

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas for my bookclub
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass series) by Sarah J Maas audiobook while at work
i loved the hate u give!! excited to hear what you think :D

I read Can't Stop Won't Stop in one of my classes a couple years ago!
I'd love the link to the playlist, if you'd like to send it to me! :)
ahhh yes! can't pm you, can you pm me?

omg what class was it? tempted to ask for the syllabus lol not gonna lie

Last edited:

SiriuslySaintlike

"I'm holy. Holey, Fred. Geddit?"
I recently finished a book by Daniel J. Levitin called This is Your Brain on Music. It is nonfiction about (you guessed it) music, and I found that while some of the information might be better represented through a different medium, it was still a very interesting read. I would definitely recommend it to you if you are a musician or if you are at all interested in learning more about what makes music what it is and why we enjoy it.

I recently finished a book by Daniel J. Levitin called This is Your Brain on Music. It is nonfiction about (you guessed it) music, and I found that while some of the information might be better represented through a different medium, it was still a very interesting read. I would definitely recommend it to you if you are a musician or if you are at all interested in learning more about what makes music what it is and why we enjoy it.
This sounds really interesting!