What are you reading?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Started reading this book that came out recently published called - Nonlinear Dynamics and Quantum Chaos by Sandro Wimberger this week. I've found it to be pretty interesting so far to read his take about the chaos theory in general as it pertains to those transitions set forth through 'order and disorder'. Funny how the chaos theory used to be frowned upon for many, many years (during the 1800's) and now it’s taken much more seriously within the past decade. I never understood why it was such a surprise though for people. I mean, heck...to put it simply, predictability is within itself predictable...; Is it not.....lol. If you think about it, trying to pre-determine anything that you cannot control within your own two hands is a form of the 'chaos theory' as this term has been coined by others anyway, but then again that's why its supposed to refer to nonlinear systems.

Megara

no sleep club
The Devil in the White City. It's about America's first serial killer. There was a Supernatural episode about him.
That's the most recent book I've bought to read in my spare time. :) I thoroughly enjoy reading books of that nature. Sadly, my psychology book for my class has kept me busy and unable to continue reading it at the moment.

D.Va

Literal Princess
That's the most recent book I've bought to read in my spare time. :) I thoroughly enjoy reading books of that nature. Sadly, my psychology book for my class has kept me busy and unable to continue reading it at the moment.
It's such a good book! A guy I used to see recommended it to me and once I was done I was so much more attracted to him because it made him seem more intellectual. Idk. I'm weird.

Right now it's:

The Leftovers - Reading it to see how well it compares to the TV Show.
and
Unbroken: A World War II story of Survival Resilience and Redemption - Such an amazing book, you have no idea. It makes me never want to complain about anything ever. I'm halfway through and I can't put it down.

Right now it's:
Unbroken: A World War II story of Survival Resilience and Redemption - Such an amazing book, you have no idea. It makes me never want to complain about anything ever. I'm halfway through and I can't put it down.
This is going to be a movie soon... and you are right SOOOOOOOO good.

iTony

Ohana means family.
Currently Reading: The Unwanteds: Island of Legends (#4), Lisa McMann

Upcoming Reads:
Children of the Lamp: The Day of the Djinn Warriors (#4)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth (#4)
Seven Wonders: The Colossus Rises (#1)
Witch and Wizard: The Fire (#3)
The Vicious Deep: The Savage Blue (#2)
Glitch (#1)

So 2 books i'm currently reading (and like 30 on a wait list) Howl's Moving Castle and Beast Within i'm really enjoying both books. Beast Within is a very creepy version of what happened before the story of Beauty and the Beast and Howl's Moving Castle is just amazing so far (only 4 chapters into that one) :)