Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Talk

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I'm a zombie

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Nap. Like a baby. At least once a day. I think i have a problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1503803685][/DOUBLEPOST]To add, sometimes il nap for like an hour or two if i need to stay up a lot longer. Otherwise if im feeling drained. A quick 20 minute nap will make me feel refreshed and up and ready for more activities

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i hate coffee. black tea or iced tea always gives me a little caffeine boost. (:

Caffeine doesn't work for me. I quit drinking soda a year and a half ago. I rarely drink coffee because we don't have a Starbucks, and the one I visit when I see my sister is expensive. But even with all the sugar, I get tired.
Energy drinks don't work for me. Heck, I make myself go to the gym Monday through Friday and C4 (I think is what it's called) doesn't work for me. I just have to force myself to get everything done in my day.

And to top it off, I have insomnia. It takes me a long time to fall asleep and then I cannot stay asleep...

YAY ME

...jk

It's slowly taking more and more cups gallons of coffee to keep me awake. I try to talk to friends, but they usually fall asleep so I'm left alone :shrug: But I also listen to music, watch videos, sometimes a movie depending on how long I have to stay up. If people are miraculously on the game at those late hours I'll hop on and play some haunted mansion or do fireworks by myself.

Sleep is by far my favorite thing in the world. I hate going without it