What do YOU want to happen with the game?

I feel like a lot of items, released early in the game, will have been lost due to people leaving, etc.
Someone said something great "the older items are probably sitting in inactive accounts"... Which makes sense. I'd love a Throwback Thursday day because I joined in October and I missed a LOT of really cool stuff.

To start off, I think this game is so much fun. You guys are doing an awesome job of bringing back my childhood, and I will be forever grateful to you for that! <3

Below are my suggestions:
1. Allow people to play Pirates or Haunted Mansion solo (Against a computer). I know I loved being able to play whenever I wanted to in the old game
2. Bring back the checkers game. That was another great game!
3. Create more quests that can just be done whenever. Examples of those would be like the hard quests using diving, driving, or space magic that you could always complete. I could never do those, but it definitely always kept me busy! :)
4. I think you're doing a great job with Host events. I would love to see something like "Dreams Month" again. I know there are plenty of people who are new to the game ever since then, so it would be cool to allow them to experience that as well!

Again, I think you guys are doing an awesome job with this. You guys are doing this out of the kindness of your hearts and that deserves 1 million hugs!!!

I agree that all of the suggestions are relevant, but I also think maybe MyVMK should try and advertise themselves. I noticed a lot of people repeatedly saying they "found" this place. I also had no idea this site was online for awhile, Im sure many other old and new users would be excited to hear that myVMK is online or try it out! I remember the first time I found out about the original VMK was on the back of a CD album. It was advertised, and I immediately checked it out. Maybe not on a CD album anymore, but maybe some type of online advertising, etc to really get the word out! I remember the original VMK had anywhere from 1000-2000 players online and continued to grow. The more people that join, the more fun an interactive it can become, especially in addition to everyone else's suggestions, the quests, events etc. building a community and adding the events and fun will definitely get people more revved up to play!

I think it would be nice if the way our messages in the game were displayed differently. If you have a few people messaging you at the same time, or someone sends you more than one message it's easy to hit 'next' without realizing someone instantly sent you a message. Perhaps if it were set up a little bit more like email? Or at least to where you could see each message individually by clicking on them rather than only one showing up at a time.

I think it would be nice if the way our messages in the game were displayed differently. If you have a few people messaging you at the same time, or someone sends you more than one message it's easy to hit 'next' without realizing someone instantly sent you a message. Perhaps if it were set up a little bit more like email? Or at least to where you could see each message individually by clicking on them rather than only one showing up at a time.
VFK handles the message aspect nicely. It's more like an email thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyVMK handles messages exactly the same way that the original VMK did. That said, I never liked VMK's messaging system either. ;)
VFK handles the message aspect nicely. It's more like an email thread.
That was one thing that I thought VFK did a nice job of implementing myself. My only complaint there was that the interface took up so much space in the game window. A slightly more simplified version would work very nicely. Being old-school myself, I could see something of a hybrid between an email system and the original SMS text messaging system, which had a limit of 160 characters per message (Twitter was originally conceived of as the SMS of the Internet and has a limit of 140 characters per Tweet, although they've been thinking about increasing that limit considerably). A lot can be said in 140 to 160 characters.

Chanman

I'm still pretty new to MyVMK but one of the things that I miss from the old game, were the quest kiosks. I loved creating my own quests for my friends to play!

EDIT-- IGN: Chanman

capttinktink

I'd really like to see something with character clothing change, and item placement. I know that doesn't go with the original game, but it's really a hassle to scroll through everything to find the correct item. I know it's not easy to design the interface, but that's what I would like to see done. VMK is lovely, it just needs an upgrade.