What is your favorite Halloween movie?

Omg Halloweentown! I wanna watch that again now!

I love watching the Blair Witch Project around Halloween time. I know it's not really a "Halloween" movie, but I love it. I normally can't handle scary movies, and this one is definitely scary in the suspense aspect, but I love this one. Not really sure why either. I am really into hiking, so I always thought this movie would scare the living daylights out of me, but for some reason it doesn't :D

Oooh and Nightmare Before Christmas. My mother loves that movie so its put on in my house at least 10 times in between Halloween and Christmas lol

LordeByron

every halloween i just watch the 1931 dracula with bela lugosi (i mean, renfield is my icon on here lol)
otherwise idk i just watch what i want. it is my birthday after all.

Alamar

The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Adam's Family Movies, Scooby Doo and the Witches Ghost, Halloweentown Movies, Twitches, and ParaNorman. <3
There are probably lots of others that I forgot but these are the ones off the top of my head.

Fae

Resident Nerd
My childhood Halloween memories are of all witch and Disney Halloween movies; hocus pocus, all the Halloween towns, the twin witches movie, lots of everything, it brings me back my happiness of my ignorance bliss of life back then.

Dudecg

My top ten favorite Halloween movies:

10. Scooby-Doo & the Ghoul School
9. Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire
8. Monster House
7. Halloween Town II
6. Scary Godmother's Halloween Spooktakular
5. The Craft
4. Halloween Town
3. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
2. Hocus Pocus
1. Nightmare Before Christmas

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
The Haunted Mansion because I remember seeing it in the theater with my family when I was little and it was SUCH A BIG DEAL (ya know it was pretty intense for a first grader)

I also love Young Frankenstein because of the comedy :)

Sophia

my fav disney channel halloween movie is don't look under the bed, its literally always neglected by disney every year

and the human centipede

ya

K

kittenmittens

Freaks, Rob Zombie's Halloween, House of 1000 Corpses, the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th, Night of the Living Dead, Nightmare on Elm Street, Amityville Horror, the Shining, the Omen, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Sinister, Insidious..+

Hmm well i don't rly watch "halloween" themed movies but there are some in the Horror genera i watch and enjoy. Arsenic and Old Lace a wonderful movie from the 1930's its not scary but its a horror film. Its done in a Hitchcock like style even though its not his production (also it stars Cary Grant). Dial M for Murder another wonderful film from back in the day. Its one of Hitchcock's many fantastic films! it happens to be my 2nd favorite he has done. The Lady Vanishes another great Hitchcock production its got some srs creep factor to it without being incredibly scary. Its one reason i love Hitchcock films they tend to be creepy and witty you will be creeped out but not scared and if you have a high enough intelect you will find the films very good and enjoyable. Those with short attention spans or anything of the sort would probably not enjoy these films as they are from the 30's - 50's. the style of writing, acting, etc etc was very different back then.