What kind of car do you own?

My first car is a Blue mustang and I got it today LOL
Pictures? @Hipster

I ALSO own a Mustang. ;)

Screaming Yellow, 2005, V6- Heavily Modded (Currently a Shelby Tribute, thanks to the previous owner- Going to switch her over to a Leo Enterprises version of the car when I have some extra cash)
Love the car, but she just killed my bank account- New Transmission and Shifter. ;( I get her back tomorrow, after 3 weeks of work.

(I paid for her myself and continue to pay for anything added/insurance/gas)

Here's a video of the taillights- http://tinypic.com/r/aay5g8/8

UPDATE: Got my car back today (rather than yesterday)- The shifter cables had been delivered to another shop by the same name a state over. Drove her for the first time in 3 weeks, about an hour after having her I realized the AC and the fog lights aren't working. Returned to the shop, "Whoops, we mustn't have hooked up all the wires again." So they'll be doing that for me next week, I'd assume, free of charge. Glad to have my car back though, here's a new picture to celebrate: picture1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
I used to own a blue 2011 Ford Fiesta. I loved it so much. It was a great deal, because it was a decked out rental car before it was sold to the dealer I bought it from. Unfortunately, it had some sort of clutch issue, and the dealership's mechanic (or any other mechanic for that matter) would believe me. It would just stop in the middle of traffic, and would alert me that it had engine issues to the point that I'd just need to pull over, sit on the side of the road for 5 minutes, then start the car again. It would magically be "fine," but the issue would happen again in a few days.

So I tried to pursue lemon law, but it was way too expensive, so I had to settle for the dealership buying it back for half of what I paid for it. (Bitter? Who, me?)

After hunting for a few weeks, I found a Galaxy Black Jeep Patriot from 2010. It's not too bad. I didn't realize it had a serious sound system until I played Queen in it and got blasted out of my seat. That was fun.

Epilogue: Ford sent me a letter acknowledging that there was an issue, so all the mechanics that told me to "not worry my pretty little head" about it were wrong and I dream of poking them in the eyes.
Also, I still miss my Fiesta.

Marissa

black lives matter
Nissan Rogue or Toyota Rav4 . I am not sure which I all I know is that I want a roomy SUV.

Sherd

Game of Gainz
Ive got a 2015 Nissan Frontier, Id post a pic but some idiot clipped me and ran last week, once i get it fixed will post

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Nothing to put up a picture of but I own a 2002 Saturn SL2. It is the best car I have ever owned and I used to own a BMW i Series. Always buy a car for what is on the inside not on the outside for sure.