What movie are you most excited for the rest of 2016?

Ern

Yams in my bank account
We're at the half point of 2016 and so many good movies have came out. Captain America: Civil War hits at 1 billion dollars at box office world wide along with Zootopia, plus The Jungle Book and Alice: Through the Looking Glass in theaters, you know Disney is making good money off just movies this year. Next week (June 17th) one of the most hyped movie is releasing in theaters, I mean who isn't excited to watch Finding Dory? It will definitely bring memories back from when I watched Finding Nemo in theaters and when my mom had to walk me out because i was so frightened during the Bruce introduction scene! even after Finding Dory disney still has 'The BFG', Petes Dragon, Dr.Strange, Moana and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, but the one Disney Film i am really excited for is 'Queen of Katwe' i feel that this movie will be Inspirational and will bring hope and joy to people. I feel as the movie 'Queen of Katwe' well also open peoples minds and see how thirld world countries like Uganda live and how a small opportunity can help a whole family or even a whole country out. Another movie I am looking forward to watching and definitely #1 on my list is Suicide Squad. Even though the very hyped Batman Vs. Superman did good in Box office but had bad reviews i think that Suicide Squad will live up to its hype !
What movie are you most excited to watch this year?

Last edited:

PrinceLava

BFG,
Finding Dory, <3
Suicide Squad,
Sausage Party,
Kubo and the Two Strings, <3
Moana,
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. <3

Finding Dory, Moana, Fantastic Beasts :whee:

Free State of Jones
The Purge: Election Year
Ghostbusters
Star Trek Beyond
Jason Bourne
Suicide Squad
The Little Prince
Deepwater Horizon
Doctor Strange

-Clearly I'm excited for a bunch of movies this year and I didn't even scratch the surface. There's a TON of Indie movies I am dying to see as well.

Navii

The Purge: Election Year!
Love that series- I plan on waiting in line to see this one when it releases at Regal, which I've never really done before.