King Khan and The Shrines
Darcy Clay
Bob Dylan
The Babies
ELO
The Strokes
Parquet Courts

Navii

I listen to a variety of genres! I have always loved Hip Hop/Rap, but I'm starting to really like the trap/house remixes of poplular songs.

Rap/Hip-Hop is easily my favorite genre. I've veered into alternative hip-hop and hip-rock type stuff that got me more into Radiohead and Atoms for Peace. Still really immerse myself in rap over anything else, though.

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
Literally anything. But my favorites are:
-Kelly Clarkson (...duh)
-Kesha
-Lady Gaga
-Blake Shelton
-Miranda Lambert
-Jill and Kate
-Paramore
-Metallica
-Marilyn Manson
-KoRn
-KMFDM
-Rammstein
-Dashboard Confessional
-Mariana's Trench
-The Spill Canvas
-And so many more...

The Neverhood/Skullmonkeys
Well I never expected somebody here to mention this. Terry Scott Taylor is awesome and I can't wait to hear his music for the newest game, Armikrog. :)

~~~

I like a lot of ska and ska-punk - in particular Madness, The Specials, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Less Than Jake... I'll mostly listen to these to cheer me up, especially the latter two.
Most of my favourite bands/artists are from before the noughties, but there isn't a particular genre that I like more than other. Sparks (a rock/glam rock band) is definitely one of my favourite bands of all time, but I'll listen to anything other than most rap and country songs.

I love quite a bit of Eurovision pop, as well. It's cheesy but I love it. Despite liking lots of older stuff, Hot Chip has become one of my very favourite bands, and their music wasn't what people would expect me to like or listen to, but I do. :D

mattt

I like anythin mainly rock, metal, metalcore, post-hardcore, alternative, indie, just anything that's not country.

Bands I've seen:

alice in chains
stone sour
bullet for my valentine
three days grace
motionless in white (gonna see again soon)
five finger death punch
rob zombie
avenged sevenfold (twice)
deftones
onerepublic
a day to remember (gonna see again soon)
30 seconds to mars
of mice & men (twice)
bring me the horizon (gonna see again soon)
chevelle
volbeat

lotus

So I rocked out with Metallica; I progressed through Tool. I then tried experimenting with bands such as Nile, Nekrogoblikon, Ensiferum, Wintersun, Finntroll, Edge of Sanity, Myrath and Týr. Folk metal fascinates me. :D
I'm seeing wintersun this weekend!![DOUBLEPOST=1408936179][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pixies
Ty Segall
Bass drum of death
Broncho
Grizzly Bear
Gardens and Villa
Tame Impala
BBQ
King Khan and BBQ Show
King Khan and The Shrines
Darcy Clay
Bob Dylan
The Babies
ELO
The Strokes
Parquet Courts
so you're telling me that your name is zeppelin but you don't listen to zeppelin?

Last edited:

Fiyero

I'm really into Folk, Indie-Folk, and Indie. Those are my absolute favorite types of music. To me, the lyrics of these songs are so much deeper and more meaningful than any of the other genres of music. They all tell an intense story that really bring you in to listen. Some folk songs even have me crying by the end of them because of the story they tell.

The only person I've ever found to share my interest in music is @Superior. We both fangirled for a while when we found out and we still have jam seshes at plug.dj

Here are my two current favorite bands. I will post some videos now in hope that someone will enjoy (probably won't happen tbh)

The Gardener - The Tallest Man on Earth

1904 - The Tallest Man on Earth

Lifes for the Living - Passenger

Feather on the Clyde - Passenger

And just a special song by Nirvana I really like. This is a popular folk song from the late 1800s. I love their rendition.

P.S. IF ANYONE LIKES FOLK PLEASE INFORM ME ASAP I NEED FIF (FRIENDS IN FOLK) OK TY

Last edited:

lotus

:trophy: here is your award for noticing captain obvious

jk i love led zeppelin but forgot to add them.
hahahaha i'm gonna die
oh, you.... 'forgot'
i see how it is. i guess led zeppelin just doesn't hold a big enough place in your heart to be recognized.
:boom: