What video game are you currently playing?

I just completed The Last of Us for PS4 and now I'm moving onto to completing Tomb Raider. I'm hoping to platinum it. (Not an easy thing to do). What about you?

Add me on PS4 if you want: Mooglesforlife
and if you have any game recommendations send them over. I'm open to trying anything.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Dragon Age Inquisition - Just finished Wicked Hearts and Wicked Minds.

Someone bought Rocket League for me recently and it's been a blast to play, so simple yet so addicting!
I heard that game is great! One day I'll probably buy it.[DOUBLEPOST=1454494773][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I beat Tomb Raider Definitive Edition with a 100% but was not able to Platinum it. :blue: I'd need to play multiple multiplayer matches to complete that goal and that's never going to happen. Oh well, I guess.

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
I just completed The Last of Us for PS4 and now I'm moving onto to completing Tomb Raider. I'm hoping to platinum it. (Not an easy thing to do).
Have you played multiplayer in The Last of Us on the PS4? I play it often when no one else is on.
Also I added you on the PS4, iMaze

Have you played multiplayer in The Last of Us on the PS4? I play it often when no one else is on.
Also I added you on the PS4, iMaze
Never played Multiplayer on TLOU. I've heard great things about it, though. In the process of completing the Uncharted Collection on crushing mode.

Assassins Creed Syndicate :pirate2:
Never really got into the whole Assassin Creed thing, but I have heard that they are great. Who knows maybe one day I'll try them out.[DOUBLEPOST=1457253450][/DOUBLEPOST]I've moved onto Uncharted: Remastered Collection. I've beaten all three games already on the PS3, but for the price I paid for the game I'll replay for the sheer upgrade of the graphics.

Never really got into the whole Assassin Creed thing, but I have heard that they are great. Who knows maybe one day I'll try them out.[DOUBLEPOST=1457253450][/DOUBLEPOST]I've moved onto Uncharted: Remastered Collection. I've beaten all three games already on the PS3, but for the price I paid for the game I'll replay for the sheer upgrade of the graphics.
I didn't follow assassins creed when it first came out but my friend bought me Black Flag (the pirate installment, because I love pirates) and so I got bored one day and played it and Ive been hooked since lol

Also just started assassins syndicate and I am also playing that free game on xbox one right now called sherlock holmes...I have to like figure out who murdered who
I already beat the sherlock holmes game lol you should try Murdered Soul Suspect! You get to figure out not only your murder, but find a serial killer! I loved that game!

I already beat the sherlock holmes game lol you should try Murdered Soul Suspect! You get to figure out not only your murder, but find a serial killer! I loved that game!
with the first part to the sherlock holmes game I think I chose wrong so what does that even do????? I chose that it was both the lil kid and mutlr or w.e his name was..... does it let u know wether u chose right or not?

with the first part to the sherlock holmes game I think I chose wrong so what does that even do????? I chose that it was both the lil kid and mutlr or w.e his name was..... does it let u know wether u chose right or not?
To be honest, I dont remember! I beat this game when it first came out... Sorry lol