What weird combinations of foods/drinks do you like to eat/drink?

KawaiiSunnySparkle

i lost count of how many days tbh
I like to eat Doritos with sour cream. And I also love to mix mayo and ketchup for fries...for baked potatoes and I like cheese, sour ceram, and chives :D
Ahhhhhh I'm so hungry now!!

Otters

okokok me and my friends go to chick fil a every thursday during the school year bc college night
and ok basically
put 2 packets of mayo and 2 packets of ketchup and then also pepper packets
and mix it until it looks not as disgusting as it did and its so good trust me

LooseSeal

Udon soup (like instant ramen, but 100x better and with udon noodles), pb2 (powdered peanut butter), sriracha, and peas/corn/chicken/whatever else I can find. It's basically a DIY peanut sauce and imo is pretty good.

I religiously mix ketchup and mayonnaise together as a dressing for my french fries. It looks gross, but it tastes amazing, I promise. Sometimes when I want it spicy I throw in a little pepper, too. Most people who go anywhere out to eat with me are embarrassed by these actions.
I'm not the only one who thinks ketchup/mayo is good though. Looking at you, @Eros :halcyon:
There are actual sauces sold at grocery stores that are a mix of ketchup and mayo plus some other ingredients. They are typically called fry sauce. I think it's only sold in certain places though.[DOUBLEPOST=1434837464][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes a kool aid pickle :)!!!!
:imagination:

mark

10 mins late to everything
i like to drink orange juice with pasta

acids will not get the best of me

weird enough, my stomach doesnt hurt like ppl say it will since i always drink orange juice and other tomato sauce thingz

In Germany there's a drink called Mezzo Mix. It's made by Coka-Cola as a regionally exclusive item, so it's essentially an orange Coke made from mixing the flavoring from Orange Fanta with Coke.

I can't get that here in the Disneyland CA area (I know it used to be on tap in that glacier soda-tasting place in Epcot for a while.)
So I just pour Coke and orange juice into a cup together.
Tastes DELICIOUS. Looks kinda like poo.
Oh well.

As far as food, I don't really eat the first one too much anymore, but I still have the second everyday, and it's not even considered to be weird anymore. The 1st is a ketchup and cheese sandwich. Apparently it was the only thing I would eat when I was little. Two slices of white bread with a piece of processed cheese food in a little wrapper, and a hearty squirt of ketchup. Yumyum.
The second was yogurt with cereal or granola in it, and pudding with banana or granola in it. I was mocked incessantly for this (and pretty much everything else I did) through grade, middle, and high school until my senior year when the yogurt companies started selling the yogurts with the crunchy stuff on top. Oh, how I laughed when those who mocked me opened their lunches and pulled one of those out.

Eat ur YoCrunch, kids.
Also, put fries in ur burgers, and chips on ur hot dogs.
(Since we're on the topic of burgers and hot dogs, try putting a fried egg in your burger, or some baked beans on either american BBQ food choice. Much Tasty.)

I think I'm one of the few people on this thread that hates ketchup. Sriracha on grilled cheese is bae tho. Also, french fries on burgers.
I also like to put some salt on cucumbers.