What's Your Eye Color?

Pacific

Naturally blue! ... But sometimes green or gray depending on the weather and my outfit!

Also, it's a Monday morning, I apologize for the death in my eyes.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
they're blue with brown specks
they change with the weather/light tho like they'll either be blue green or blue gray.

I never know what to put on my passport because I have the same issue. One eye has more brown on top. So depending on the weather they change too. I went around and asked people I decide on hazel because they change so much.

Kelsey

green/hazel/brown they change tho depending on the weather (weird i know) i also have a little orange near the pupil of my eye

Zelena

eyes2.png
I think my eyes are mostly a blue/grey with yellow/hazel or green/hazel around the pupil.

I got green eyes but whenever I get in the pool, they turn blue. I don't know if its chlorine or different chemicals or what but it always changes the color and my eyes will slowly turn back to green over the course of 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on how long I was in the pool. Most people think I have blue eyes because of it since I'm in the pool at least twice a day.

It's really hard to get one picture that shows my eye color right because they can look anywhere between bright or dark blue and green depending on the lighting and it's really hard to get a good picture of them.
mines eyes.jpg
unnamed.jpg