Whats Your Sport?

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
So Im pretty sure there are some people that play sports here or at least watch sports haha :) So comment What Sports you Play or Played, or what sports your a fan of :)

Ive played Lacrosse for 3 years now and currently for my college team :) I also played soccer for 12 years, and golf for a year in high school, and Irish Dancing for 6 Years :) Also I love to watch Baseball (SF Giants), Hockey (sj sharks), Football (49ers), and USA Soccer :)

Yeah I'm pretty sporty haha

Last edited:

CoolBama

So Im pretty sure there are some people that play sports here or at least watch sports haha :) So comment What Sports you Play or Played, or what sports your a fan of :)

Ive played Lacrosse for 3 years now and currently for my college team :) I also played soccer for 12 years, and golf for a year in high school :) Also I love to watch Baseball (SF Giants), Hockey (sj sharks), Football (49ers), and USA Soccer :)

Yeah I'm pretty sporty haha
I've always wanted to play LaCrosse but nobody around here plays it!

I played Baseball, Basketball, and Football all the way until college. But my favorite sport to watch is football. Mainly college football(University of Alabama). Huge fan! Also watch basketball a lot(Boston Celtics is my team). Even though I played baseball, not a fan of watching it haha. But if I do my team is the Braves!

ZomBieJuice

Lennon-McCartney
I've been interested in a LOT of sports but unfortunately I haven't been able to do most of the ones I wanted.
The sports I did do: Judo, Taekwondo, Kung Fu (a bit), Basketball, Softball
The last one I was affiliated with most recently was Cheer
Oh, and Varsity P.E.
:blossom:​

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I've always wanted to play LaCrosse but nobody around here plays it!

I played Baseball, Basketball, and Football all the way until college. But my favorite sport to watch is football. Mainly college football(University of Alabama). Huge fan! Also watch basketball a lot(Boston Celtics is my team). Even though I played baseball, not a fan of watching it haha. But if I do my team is the Braves!
Thats Cool :) My Cousin Goes to University of Alabama too :) u guys are like football everything

i like to play street hockey(with rollerblades) but the last time i even played was when i was like 12 cause idk anyone that would want to, so... ya lol

Last edited:

Kinglaser

I've played soccer since I was five, both competetive and high school. Hockey is the best sport to watch though (Pittsburgh Penguins), but I watch football and soccer too.

CrazyPizza

High School football: 3 years ( Wr, Punter) ( Broke school record in longest punts and had 2 scholarship offers to Wake forest and East Carolina, walked on my first year for Gamecocks then didnt make past cut day. but trying out again for senior year
Soccor: 12 years for a club ( all time favorite team FCB La Liga)
Basketball: 2 years for highschool ( SG and SF)(all time favorite team Celtics)
Hockey: 2 years as a kid ( Die Hard Bruins fan)
Lacross: 1 year for high school
cross country: 2 years for high school
Baseball: 1st grade -4th grade ( favorite team is the Redsoxs)

In the 6th grade I did Gymnastics

I ran Spring Track in the 7th grade

In H.S. I ran Winter and Spring Field & Track in the 10th-12th grade.:dance2:

When I was 4, I did gymnastics. I decided I didn't like that so when I was 5 I played soccer. When I was 7 I decided I liked swimming more so I did that until I was 13. I quit because of the coach and it took time out of my favorite sport: competitive marching band! I did that until I graduated high school, but now I'm the woodwind and marching instructor for another school. :hearts:

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Mainly ~ Hockey, Aikido, Boxing and weight lifting for the mind, body and soul

Also like to go skating for fun, when I have the time to mix it up anyways...