Whats Your Sport?

Yurgle

I play Varsity soccer for my High School, we got to the final four in the state (Divison 1) before losing to the eventual champs D:

I also run varsity track (hurdles/400's), and I was conference champ, all-region, and a state qualifier as a Sophomore!

mark

10 mins late to everything
does running/crosscountry count cri
i was in soccer for like 3 months
but our team sucked (2nd to last place hip hip hooray) so i never went
wat a waste of money >:(

The only sport I've played was soccer for my old town; played it for 12 years. My 8th grade gym teacher told me to go after basketball in high school, but I never did. I kinda regret it now, but too late. As far as watching sports goes, professional football is my sport! Go NY GIANTS! :)

perksofamy

I figure skated when I was younger but then stopped when I moved. Then I started dancing and fell in love with it.
When it came to highschool sports I did swimming, field hockey, couple years of basketball, floor hockey, and I did a year of wrestling.
I loooovvveee being active and I hate that once you leave Highschool, its super hard to find sports for 18 yr olds.... well at least where I live D:

Chill

i've done gymnastics off and on my whole life... i still know how to do some pretty rad stuff and i love showing it off. i did soccer for about 3 years before quitting, softball for about 2 years before quitting, volleyball for about one year before i broke my pinky finger... and then quit. YUP.

I did soccer and cross country till I hit college, but now I never have time! I still play with my friends, but I could never play on my college team. And I have a 1st degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but it doesn't mean too much since I got it when I was 14 lol
I love to watch baseball!! Go Yankees!

Played basketball, volleyball (travel and school), ran XC and track
Like to watch tennis, baseball, FOOTBALL, soccer, basketball.. I like sports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk