Where Are All the Musicians At?

vause

Trumpet in concert band and jazz band at school. Self taught on guitar. I played the clarinet for like 3 months in middle school and I can still manage to play jingle bells on it. I can also play a little piano.
I also sing if no one is listening...and in the shower. A lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

citrus-swirl

Little Orange Bird
Any musicians? :)

Anybody here a musician? I'm a violinist/fiddler!

Jasmine

I sing, play clarinet, am learning piano, and I also play a bit of guitar! :)
The ukelele is my next instrument. ^_^

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
I play guitar, bass, drum kit, mandolin, ukulele, kalimba, concert percussion, steel drum, piano, clarinet, french horn, flute, trumpet, and concertina. You're gonna call bull on me, but this is completely true.

mark

10 mins late to everything
slow learning piano :P i asked for it on Christmas but haven't rlly touched it because I'm busy not doing hw n procrasinating but if my procrasinating is on the piano... ill never stop, and sometimes i forget about it

I'm primarily a guitarist [started playing about 7 years ago], but I also play other instruments. I made this short cover a while ago.. It's not great & the tempo's a bit off, but I'm still trying to get used to playing in front of a camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhZqf3k8t9Y

When I was still attending public school, I played violin in my school's orchestra, but.. you don't wanna see those videos.. :P