where do you work?

Sophia

I work at a radio station which is pretty fun but doesn't pay so great since we're one of the few independent radio stations left in California that haven't been bought out by CBS yet lol but pretty much I just sit in a comfy chair from 5am to 11am listening to music, making sure there's no dead air, answering request lines, doing on air contests, choosing songs that'll sum up to 45:00 minutes per every hour, plus free concerts and we get to meet bands when they come in for interviews, I love it a lot but it doesn't pay as good since I spend most of my pay on gas since it's a long commute :/[DOUBLEPOST=1409885341][/DOUBLEPOST]
I work as the Lead Helpdesk Administrator for a local City. I work in City Hall and answer calls and email for computer hardware/software/network and mobile device problems from all the city departments (City Manager, Accounting and Finance, Customer Service, Electric, Water and Wastewater, Public Works, Police, Fire, etc.) and occasionally a citizen having issues connecting to the city WiFi or an issue with the city's smartphone app. There are times when we cannot remote into a computer and fix the issue so we get to head out to the remote sites and work on the issues in person. It is fun because every day is different. Not to mention going to the Police Department and Fire Department and accessing restricted areas is way cool! :)
That sounds really cool actually

MissSimba

I don't work right now (yay for having a lot of savings to live off of from working in high school!), though I am actively searching for a job now as money unexpectedly became tight. I'm hoping to get a job at Barnes & Noble or Hastings because employee discounts on books are great (bye bye leftover money from paychecks). However, I do make a small amount of money selling videos from storm chases, photo prints, and ad revenue on blogs/YouTube videos.

i work at my aunt's hair supply store. i get to sell weave, wigs, and cheap accessories/clothing/shoes made from various asian countries - it actually isn't that bad

i work at a nursing home as a certified nursing assistant (CNA) i work on the rehab until there :) i see the residents when they are at there worse and get to help them get to the best they can be, it might be relearning to walk or just an easier way to put there shoes on :) i love it there

Unicat

fox enthusiast
I just got a job at Chipotle the other day, haven't started work yet. But I graduated college in July so I'm currently looking for a Motion Graphics/other multimedia job. :)

lovebug

dat cool cat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I work part-time in retail (though I work nearly 30-35 hours every week, so it's technically almost full-time) at a clothing store that's only located here in Florida. There's about 13 or so other stores located throughout the southern part of the state, though. I personally enjoy it like no other being that I gain a tremendous amount of satisfaction by providing good customer service, along with the fact that my coworkers are basically like family to me. All in all, I really can't complain, and I do plan on continuing to stay there for a long period of time.

Last edited:
I work at Rita's Italian Ice as a shift leader (love my job so much <3), I'm a Sunday school teacher, and I have a nannying job, so yeah!:D

Cat

Senior portrait photographer at a photography studio
I get to tell people I don't know what to do all day "do dis with ur head and dat with ur arm and gib me a REAL smile c'mon"
it fun
alot

I work at Staples!

I'm also the woodwind and marching instructor for a high school band. It's really just a summer job, but I love it. I also get to go to Disney World with them in May :bounce: best job ever.

perksofamy

I work at starbucks as a shift supervisor :3 I've been working there since I was 16 and have no complaints! It's a pretty good company to work for and rather laid back for the most part.

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
This summer I'm interning with my local Extension Office back home as an assistant to the county 4H director. So I'll be spending my summer planning events, meeting new people, expanding our 4H program (which I was a member of 9 years and a regular volunteer for 2), and helping plan our county fair from top to bottom.

I work at Scandia :) its like a mini amusement park. its pretty cool and plus 3 of the coworkers that used to work there got transfereed to disneyland :D becuase i heard that scandia is basically the starting point for disney :) which is really cool but anyways that would be my dream!! ive wanted to work for disney forever!! But i work mostly five hours almost everyday sometimes 8 hours but it all depends and ive only been working there for like a month or so. Its ok i mean im dealing with a lot of kids and so far ive only dealt with one rude person. but overall I like my job and plus its my very first job! becuase every other place ive tried applying to they wouldnt call me back lol but scandia called me back like a month in a half after the interview :) but yea oh and i just work outside on the rides and strap people in and stuff i dont work inside or anything :)