where do you work?

brookerin

I work at a Boys & Girls Club as the lead in the Art Room. We do so much fun stuff and it's actually a pretty fun job to have while attending college classes. :) The kids have become like my own children!

Shift manager at Rita's Italian Ice! And in the summer I work at my summer camp as a counselor and on kitchen staff. Used to be a nanny, still occasionally babysit!

I work at Scandia :) its like a mini amusement park. its pretty cool and plus 3 of the coworkers that used to work there got transfereed to disneyland :D becuase i heard that scandia is basically the starting point for disney :) which is really cool but anyways that would be my dream!! ive wanted to work for disney forever!! But i work mostly five hours almost everyday sometimes 8 hours but it all depends and ive only been working there for like a month or so. Its ok i mean im dealing with a lot of kids and so far ive only dealt with one rude person. but overall I like my job and plus its my very first job! becuase every other place ive tried applying to they wouldnt call me back lol but scandia called me back like a month in a half after the interview :) but yea oh and i just work outside on the rides and strap people in and stuff i dont work inside or anything :)

Alsooooo an update I have a job interview with DISNEYLAND!!!!! on Nov. 30th!!! :D im sooo stoked!!! <3

Thanks!!!!! its actually four things so i could be in Food, Merchandise, custodial, or Ride attendant :D and its seasonal but maybe if i work there i could see if i can stay part time :D
yes a lot of the times they'll keep people to work part time! just make sure you work your best and be careful on taking time off and being on time and what not :)

yes a lot of the times they'll keep people to work part time! just make sure you work your best and be careful on taking time off and being on time and what not :)
Ya ! very true! like the place i work at right now are very strict and that stuff as well. But i will be careful, i just hope i get it lol im scared for the interview and all the questions they might ask o.o

Cosmicsweet

I work for a Heath plan provider. I work in an office in their contracting department. I process and write contracts between the health plan and providers (doctors etc.). I read, edit, write, and report all day. It sounds boring but I got a degree in English and history recently so I'm used to the type of work. [emoji4]

I also work at Build-a-bear on the weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

since I've gotten a new job now, I can update this.
I no longer work at dairy queen! I'm going to be a camp counselor this summer working with a group of eight and nine year olds. the camp is at an elderly home, so the children will interact with many faces. then while I'm at school, I work at a daycare with infant children to kindergarten age.

I work as a CNA at an assisted living facility :) I work between 40-55 hours a week during the summer until classes start and I love every minute of it! Plus it's great experience for my med school application hehe

eww

I work alongside a certain 'Faded' musician's costume and merch designer/stylist doubling as a studio assistant and production manager for his clothing label. I'm learning and doing a lot but I certainly could do without the people I have to work alongside with.
I also work for one of my favorite photographers and run my own Etsy store as a side hustle thing.