Which HOST Event do you want to see the most?

Which HOST Event do you want to see the most?

• Ride-A-Thon

Votes: 183 63.3%
  • Teleporter Games/Mazes

Votes: 52 18.0%
  • Trivia

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • HOST Hunt

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Number Generator/Spinner Games (Rules will be changed from Thursday's event)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd offer a poll to see what the community's favourite HOST Event was :)
Depending on the results, I may post a followup poll.
I'm excited to hear all of your feedback! :)

- Jasmine <3

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I think a teleporter maze would be fun, but is unlikely in beta due to lag and other problems.

WishUponaStar

I really enjoyed the themed Ride-a-thons! It was very nice to go through the host rooms and relax! At the end, everyone would get the same prize and it was lovely :D

-Tink

Jasmine

Because the lag can be unbearable sometimes during events, a ride-a-thon sounds like the best solution to me.

ACECpt.RICH

I think a ride-a-thon would be fun! I always enjoyed seeing the rooms the staff members would create. It's a pretty good way to get a lot of people in and out of a HOST_ event.

Ride-a-thons are nice for just enjoying an event but personally I think ride-a-thons are terrible. It makes it terribly easy to get an item, which I don't think it should really be. I like them once in a while but I wouldn't want them to become a recurring thing.

Lost

The order I prefer them would be:
Spinner game (What can I say, I'm a gambler at heart? :P)
Teleporter maze (as long as the teleporters get switched around often)
Ride-a-thon (Cool seeing the rides and rooms made and everybody wins, maybe have 3 rides with different prizes that alternate so you don't know what you'll get?)
HOST Hunt (If the suggestions I made were impleted somewhat I think these could be more fun and interesting)
Trivia (Not a huge fan of this at all, I would rather have different games)

Kiki

Ride a thon!
I love to see all the new items in the rooms, and the rides are a nice way to relax and say hello to friends/hosts/staff.
Hope these get implemented in the near future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.