Which HOST Event do you want to see the most?

Which HOST Event do you want to see the most?

• Ride-A-Thon

Votes: 183 63.3%
  • Teleporter Games/Mazes

Votes: 52 18.0%
  • Trivia

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • HOST Hunt

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Number Generator/Spinner Games (Rules will be changed from Thursday's event)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for the ride events (Everyone wins!!). However, my favorite event was the one where it started with five people sitting in chairs then they had to move up each time until there was only one chair left. I don't think i'm explaining it clearly enough.. it was like..
Does that make sense? Lol, it does in my brain..

I voted for the ride events (Everyone wins!!). However, my favorite event was the one where it started with five people sitting in chairs then they had to move up each time until there was only one chair left. I don't think i'm explaining it clearly enough.. it was like..
Does that make sense? Lol, it does in my brain..
I remember those games!

Basically begins with 5 people, each sitting in a seat. When the host says GO, all 5 move up and have to try to sit in the next 4 chairs. Person not sitting is out, and the game repeats until there is only 1 winner. Was my favorite HOST-games in VMK.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
Ride a thon for sure! Always showed lots of the creativity that the hosts had and we awesomely fun.

JajajaJazzzyyyyy what do you mean by the rules are being changed for number generator events? :o

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Yes! Ride-A-Thons are the best! I'd have to go with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would like to see all these events hosted at some point! Though, I don't prefer Trivia since I lack in Disney knowledge. Either way, I support all the choices! :)

I also would love to see Pin Trading!

iDark

I remember events like ride a thons(pirate, waterpark) teleporter games, racing games,spinner events, yard sales, hang out rooms with hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.