Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters

Myth

Literally none of the above. Absolute garbage

Spoiler im from Chicago where u go to a sit-down fancy restaurant to eat pizza so im spoiled and I only like deep dish at this point
after moving to california and having absolute garbage pizza from every place ive tried, including "chicago-style" places, I only like chicago deep dish

Neda

I don't think I've ever met a pizza place I didn't like so they're all pretty equal to me. (Although I have eaten at Gino's East in Chicago and I didn't like the deep dish tbh but only because I don't like that much sauce/cheese in general)

Dominoes. As a business, I have to give them props for listening to their customers which probably saved their business. I remember it use to be a cheap place to fill your stomach but just was so bland. Now they improved their recipe and are actually decent for their price. But I'm sure there are pizza places far better than the ones listed.

D.Va

Literal Princess
Literally none of the above. Absolute garbage

Spoiler im from Chicago where u go to a sit-down fancy restaurant to eat pizza so im spoiled and I only like deep dish at this point
after moving to california and having absolute garbage pizza from every place ive tried, including "chicago-style" places, I only like chicago deep dish

okay well not everyone has had pizza from chicago and p much everyone has had all three of the places i listed which is why i'm asking :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471330793][/DOUBLEPOST] i've only ever heard bad things about them O.O[DOUBLEPOST=1471330863][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dominoes. As a business, I have to give them props for listening to their customers which probably saved their business. I remember it use to be a cheap place to fill your stomach but just was so bland. Now they improved their recipe and are actually decent for their price. But I'm sure there are pizza places far better than the ones listed.
oh i guarantee there are. i've had better pizza than domino's. i was just looking to compare opinions of places that are inexpensive and nearly universal.

I don't really like Domino's. I prefer Papa John's or Pizza Hut. If I had to choose one - Pizza Hut. Plain cheese or plain cheese with pepperoni with stuffed cheese crust pizza is my favorite :D Grew up eating pizza from both places, but more familiar with Pizza Hut and like their pizza's crust, greasiness, and taste better.

I like Famiglia Pizza :x :x :x

Domino's is great for late night pizza that delivers to more places than Pizza Hut (at least for me bc Domino's delivers to my school & Pizza Hut doesn't lol). But i know at least for me, Domino's also messes with my stomach. That being said, I prefer Pizza Hut to Domino's (Pizza Hut breadsticks are bomb omg :hearts:) Buttttt, Domino's is my late night pick for when I'm at school bc delivery.