Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
If so, what position do you hold there?

How many users do you have?

Do you enjoy it?

Ill go first,
I am the Desktop Support Technician
I work with about 150 users across two floors of a building in downtown
I enjoy it, but wish the corporate IT was treated better across the entire corporate world than they are now.

For those who are thinking about going into IT, just remember, CEOs and the leadership at the companies usually don't realize how important they are and usually pay the least and get treated the poorest. It is mainly because the IT department doesnt make them money, so therefore they dont believe they are overly necessary. Just keep that in mind.

I'm not in corporate IT but I do currently work as a front end developer, but I hope to transition to back end as I learn a bit more through my major. I always value my IT guys, but I recognize that they don't always get treated the best.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I'm not in corporate IT but I do currently work as a front end developer, but I hope to transition to back end as I learn a bit more through my major. I always value my IT guys, but I recognize that they don't always get treated the best.
developers usually dont get treated to well either, they usually just stick them in a dark room and forget about them.